--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
Kylie letting her mind run wild with worst case scenario in innocuous conversation. So Aurora esque. I don't this Jess, but I you never know.

I have a feeling her paranoia could end up being an issue down the road. I really hope not. I remember thinking I was closest with Liz after a while, I was wrong, so I could be wrong about Kylie and I. Just something to remember.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
In this game. Since artis was here. I think Nadyia has to be here. Maybe Hope

None of this truly matters outside of the coins and their possible gameplay style. But if you guess everyone and get one right. How do you know which. Might be time just to focus on the rookie like I should have at the start. Is Erik in here???

Erik
Nadiya
Hope /Tegan possibly. Who else plays RPGs
Allie?
Sherri. Could easily be playing either gender
*Sarah - Canadian. Allie? Not Liz
Kylie - Jess? Not Aurora. Need to do some research today.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Dang I choked. So bad. Sorry Dave.

If there was a round to choke, I hope this was the right one.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Hey Jericho when you see this I am sorry about the bad day and I hope it wasn't awful bad, just like flat tire bad.

I think you might have dragged Ben down with you tonight cause I am painting a target on his back as we speak. I hope I can make it bigger than mine.

I'm no fucking mastermind in this game, but man if that last parchment didn't say it all. Bye brother, more time to watch AU Surivor. Hope Ben is next

Mat

• Jury