--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
Jajajaja, were you expecting the MERGE tonight?! :party: :pop: :confetti: I bet we caught you off guard – even giving you an unexpected day away from tribal! But now you have 13 other tribemates and an entire mess of connections to detangle and work through. :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates, and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
1. Your simple challenge ended up deciding your partner for the immunity challenge this round…but also your bounty for the next five. How do you feel about your partner? Do you plan to stay loyal and work together? Or are you itching to find out what’s in one of those mystery boxes?

Love my partner and wanted to match with David. I think he's genuine in wanting to go all the way with our OG four, but me being with him 1:1 should elevate us as a duo both negatively and positively. He has info that I don't and we can fold him right back in with Kylie and Jarrad. I need to stay super active with those two so they dont feel left out.

I want Kylie to throw, so Nova loses, we get Nova (I think this can be done) and then Kylie gets the reward for the team, but also the higher visibility that comes with it. She's iffy about it, but I think she will be down. Its not a huge risk for me, but a big risk for her. I think she will do it...eventually.

2. As Jonathan said, all of the previous boots have been returning players. How does that news make you feel?

Like I did a shit job of organizing a rookie hunt. I should of only been submitting 1 name each time with the help of the people I trust and we could of figured this out by now. Sloppy ass playing by all of us. I really have a list of who I think it left to guess, but I did a bad job (Jericho, Sharn, Tessa, David, Baden are all I have left to guess?? Maybe, im not sure)

3. You have the weekend to reconnect with old tribemates and build connections with new ones. Right off the bat, who are your most trusted allies and primary targets? Any time this shifts – update us! Let us know how you plan to keep yourself safe at the beginning of this merge...and all the way through 'til the end.

Last nights scramble:
Want to keep the 7 tight as close as we can. Us vs them. We just need one of them to flip. All that stuff you hear on the show to try and keep your tribe united. I think all the swaps helped and hurt that cause. SO so so many relationships, but we got tight on the Arumbera 3.0 and I don't think anyone was 100% on who was going next (Michelle most likely), I think that keeps Daisy and Michelle with us at least through the weekend.

If that is the case, everyone try to pull someone over - David - Tessa - maybe Sharn/Baden. And we declare war on Ben/Jericho/Nova. Per David they are not all harmonious and Jericho was caught double and triple dipping so....

US VS THEM US VS THEM say it with me. We need to stay safe and close and rah rah team. I want Nova out, then Jericho (so we can lock Sarah in and off her OG tribe) and then Ben. Ill take any order though.

Hoping this works, if not the next vote will be an insane cluster. I also want to use Sharn as a mole. She was quick to ask about how life was like on our tribe and id like to tell her Jarrad might have been the next to go if we voted. Maybe she will try to recruit him to her side. And he could play double agent, but he has not been on for me to speak to yet.

I want to be safe by being surrounded with people I am loyal to on the surface. I am staying super close to Daisy/Michelle/Sarah as well as the OG Impanas. I want Tegan and Tessa to be with me and work with them until the time comes. Trying to just layer and layer allies. I dont mind being popular even if it makes the vote outs rougher when I have to start betraying.

Vote off tiers
1. Nova
2. Jericho/Ben
3. Baden unless he keeps spilling info
4. Not sure, the game will dictate - Daisy/Michelle maybe
5. Tegan/Tessa in come capacity
6. Sharn, like Shakira - whenever/wherever really
7. Sarah maaaaybe
8. OG impana

Will this work? Not a chance, but I am gonna try like hell for something like this.

4. Spill the tea! :tea: What’s the best piece of goss you’ve heard since merging? And who are your sources? icon_popcorn

Source Info
Kylie: Kylie - Baden
Kylie: baden - likes david, jericho made side aliances, sharm told baden don’t trust jericho
David: BEN - JERICHO - DUO
Tessa: Nova-Jericho-Sharn
Tessa: BEN - JERICHO - DUO
David: The RIP CASEY CHAT WAS A TEAM BLINDSIDE ON PAPUYNA
TESSA: Baden and David were in a weird spot
David: Feels like I should not be here
David: How Nova whipped our asses in the challenge
Idea: Kylie throw, vote out nova, reward kylie
Kylie/Sarah: Sharn-Tessa-David-Baden
Idea: Raise Nova-Jericho-Ben threat level every chance I get
Sharn: Baden was next to go

Thought - Kylie is so bad at making chats she actually made the KyMaTeag chat. I keep seeing 1 person in there. And online at that time.... (Kylie, David, Baden, Jericho, Me, Tegan) - So either Jericho/Baden or Kylie if you ask me.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts