--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

I am most loyal to me, which is a first for me in these games, but I say that and could totally end up blindsided by my #2, Kylie and Jarrad. But we all seem to be pretty harmonious. After that I would love to work long term with my tightest bonds, which are Tegan, Sarah and Michelle. So if we can massage Daisy and Casey out of this 3.0 tribe that would be ideal and leave me with a ton of outlets in the future. All while tightening my bonds with the above names.

No order on the others, but I lean long-term with Tegan (since I liked working with Tessa and could be a quick alliance if everyone meets back up and Michelle as we seem simpatico game wise. Sarah is amazing, but there are too many Greens left in this game, but I can easily see an angle where I work with her long term as well. Just need the next couple of votes to work out.

But I am loyal to my OG OG Tribe for now. Kylie is a bit of a wildcard, but super dedicated and loyal, so no desire to every turn on her. Jarrad is great, hope our F2 happens.

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

Yes, I pretty much always do. Did Purple throw that one??? Felt like a throw, but why do it just to get rid of Mark. Just get rid of him if you lose. Maybe the best challenge player in this game, but he wont win out.

Can I improve, no. But every once in a while I will do really well in a challenge and some I will continue to suck at. Just the Tanz in me. The only good thing about losing is it helps David. I hope he is in the same headspace I am cause I would love to reunite with him. Another great dude.

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

I would like every person I have not met knocked out. Starting with Sharn or Jericho to eliminate an OG green that I never met. Nova can stay cause we had a good little thing going on. Baden can go, but I would rather Ben go too. He seems to be a challenge beast and I havent met him either. (Jericho, Sharn, Ben, Baden) in that order

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Felt great until the revel. Felt like absolute shit after Ross. If things had been different, but game wise taking out Ross was a really really good play. The girls were in anyone but me mode and let Kylie and I steer them on to Ross. I am close with Michelle and Daisy so it had to be Ross.

Mark - Crushing Rematch (mutiny), Crushing challenges (voted out once), swapped and still crushing challenges (voted out again on a possible throw). Mark/Artis, im sorry for how this went. Just get more social and you are a deadly player.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts