--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
Daisy – This girl is straight up nice. Best way to speak to her is with calm and cheery and be a voice of compassion, understanding, team, and hone in on the “us” (Honesty, compassion)

Michelle - Real ball buster and fun to talk with. More to the point and likes talking shit. I think she is playing a smart UTR or really is not connecting well, one or the other (Sarcasm, witty)

Sarah - Healthy mix of cheer and reality. She is a positive person, but will cut a bitch for the right reason. (Sweet, Quick Temperament, might act on impulse)

Casey - Sweet with a side of funny. Talked to her the least, so not a ton to go on. (Sweet/charming)

Tegan - I think she is doing what I do and mirrors the personality she talks to. Fun, goes with the flow, needs help so willing to take it when its presented (unsure on the real Tegan, but this one is a team player)

Kylie - A mix of everything, jack of all trades if you will. Super honest, compassionate, fun, acts on impulse, will speak her mind. She might act before she really vets our a plan, but her heart is always in the right place (Mixed bag, honesty)
*The JT that won, not the other versions

Jarrad - Jarrad – Sarcastic, strategic, honest from what I can tell. Great person to work with into this game from what I can tell so far and I hope our deal makes it as long as possible, no plans to betray him

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts