--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
So that reveal hurt a lot. Stupid alias game. The idol threat has kinda made every vote a blindside and I seem to be one of the voices the departing player latches on to as we lie and vote them out. Simon, Mark (Still here) and now Ross....all like X-1. Kristie with the 5-0. All shitty blindsides. I will never been getting coins as I am too close to each and every person.

If I make it to the jury portion, I will really need to clean up my game/eliminations cause these early vote outs can not be happy with Mat.

More random shit

-So we lost again, I hope they don't all figure out that I am pure bad luck. Been to all the tribals but 1.
-Highlights from that voting portion
-Feeling out Daisy and Michelle to see how attached to Ross they were. They seem to be all about the vibe and anyone but me, so that worked for this round.
-KYLIE asking DAISY who she would go after, and if you missed this one. Daisy saying "You" to her face. Kylie took it like a champ and did not even address it, but it would have put me in the middle and I as Michelle said, glad it did not turn into a war amongst them. We needed to take a purple out first.
- Casey and Sarah proposed a 4 person group with Jarrad and I, but that might only last 1 round if we cant move the target off Casey. She was the decoy, but it felt like her name gained some momentum. If she has the green idol, our 4 will help her feel safe and she prob wont play it. That is gonna damage mine and Sarahs relationship and we have been close, but that is ok as it will make me closer with Tegan, Michelle, Kylie and Daisy. Tough call.

Jarrad is right, we might be in too deep here, but as long as we can manage these vote offs and not upset too many people each time, we seem to be in a good spot.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts