--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Lara Álvarez
Please use this thread exclusively for your official votes. They should be in the following format:

Episode 01
Joaquin

I can't stand the smell of you sweating out the alcohol from yesterdays reward. Please leave my island.
-Make sure to put either the round number, day or date on them so we can distinguish between votes for this round and previous votes.

-You do not have to make a comment, but anything you write in your post is fair game to be revealed along with your vote. We won't say who said what, just the exact words, similar to a comment written on a voting parchment on the show. Comments are highly encouraged :slight_smile:

-There is no penalty for not voting. You'll simply see one less vote appear at TC.

-If you think you are going to be absent for a voting period, you should leave a pre-vote. You are allowed pre-vote with one name only - no lists or alternatives.

-You can change your vote / comment as many times as you like up until the voting deadline. The deadlines will be clearly announced at the beginning of Tribal Council. As soon as that deadline hits, your vote is "locked in" and you cannot change it, so be certain it is what you want to do.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat
I figured once you posted this we lost. Darn

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Simon
You do not deserve this, but it had to be someone.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Kristie

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Ross
Great game my man, the 3rd swap was your downfall, sorry bud

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Casey
Just giving the people what they want.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Thoughts on this one. Prob me or Jericho tonight. He has been on his beach the whole time, so could easily have an idol.

random stuff:

-Talking to Ben, talking to this dude is like pulling teeth or walking my dog. I need to drag him along the conversation.
-Told nova to save me and that jericho had a lot of people going for him. I am hoping she is less likely to idol me out if -there are a TON of people voting jericho. Like why stick your neck out at f14
-if the idol expires tonight, I might be in trouble, or if Jericho has it.

VOTE

Jericho
No reason to keep the man with 7 Final Twos

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Vote
Nova
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice. I'm gonna miss my friend

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Tessa

Hold on to your butts

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Vote
Sharn
It was a pleasure talking with you, I hope all the outside game stuff was true cause the in game I am not sure if you ever told me the truth.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Vote
Tegan
Bill: "I'm a killer. A murdering bastard, you know that. And there are consequences to breaking the heart of a murdering bastard."

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Tribal 16
Baden
You did an amazing job. Keep that head held high.

Tribal 17
Daisy placeholder
Aidos Chica

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Michelle
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee too—that says, 'Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me twice......you can't get fooled again"

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Way to quiet. I think I see 3 to 4 votes tonight. Hoping its 3 or even better 2. Expecting 4. This could also be Daves, get someone else to vote out Mat so you dont have to night, like I have had a few times, but he seems legit, always has. I trust him.

Welp that advantage just sealed it. Adios all, its been fun.

Hail Mary Time

Vote
Daisy
It's been an absolute blast.

Mat

• Jury
By Mat
Dave
Favorite vote I've cast all season. Good luck mate!

Mat

• Jury