--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
Simon - emaciated Jared Leto or the best case scenario for Willem Defoe
David - and even more rugged Sawyer from lost. Like his long lost Aussie brother
Ben - Aussie Ozzie
Tegan - Jodie from Road Rules and the challenge
Sarah - Emmy Rossum mixed with Lizzy Caplan
Casey - that gal in the episode of Loki that is in the time loop and keeps kicking his ass for cutting off her hair
Sharn - that gal in your office that works HR, had bad breath and is short enough she is talking into your nose
Kylie - A bad ass hottie single mom that gets in trouble for not following the rules when picking up her kids
Kristie - Shambo's daughter - thanks for the assist Kristie
Janine - The girl that ended up on Survivor cause she took a wrong turn while on a Below Deck yaht and just ran with it
Ross - Dude...um, Ross looks like, Australian Alford Molina, like a DocOct
Nova - A poet and one that likes to express herself, but just uses that as an excuse to get naked and piss people off cause no one want to see that.
Locky - HOT AF, wasted avatar, like the hotter version of Chris Evans. Capt Australia?
El - The wicked witch of Australia or female Pinocchio
Tessa - A girl I woulda slept with in College and then snuck out at like 4am, but I would wake up, she would say where are you going and id say I gotta get to work, early day. There will be no second date
Jarrad - A mix of everyone, maybe aussie Cao Boi, I am really not sure. What a head of hair though
Baden - an even cuntier looking Johnny Bananas
Michelle - I cant figure this one out but shes good looking and this Michelle is already kicking ass at this game. Im tracking you!
Daisy - Plain Jane
Henry - fuck off you cost us our buffer vote out
Harry - This dudes deals drugs, but like that guy that does it on the honor system cause he is too baked to keep a ledger. Just wads of cash at anytime.
Mark - Hes just dirty as fuck, handsome though based on his pfp.
Jericho - Looks like he would play a super young marine with big plans when he gets back from war. Spoiler Jericho, you aint making it back
Mat - He looks like a Russian defector scientist that has no sense of humor. He is responsible for Chernobyl, but took zero of the blame.

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts