--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Mat
-I think we are going to coordinate guesses on the rookie, so if one gets it we all do. We shall see if that holds though. Ill guess Kristie next time

-I was doing my "who is online" here is what I got:
- I know #FuckMissy liked to go invisible, but if you go to the who is online page and then idol hunt, I think others would see you viewing who is online vs looking at the idol page. Not much better, but better than being tagged idol hunting constantly. Just a theory
- Michelle might have the day one advantage, she is one of four options (Michelle, Jarrad, Nova, Tegan. Michelle also just put up an 8 minute time AND is one of the most active on her tribe. One to watch

My ones to watch so far
Baden - active as fuck, bout all I need to know of the jump
Jericho, Kristie, David - only cause they have winner avatars, but this is way down on my list
Nova/Tegan/Michelle - Could have the advantage - won challenge 1 for their tribes
Sharn - Saw her sending PMs. From what I understand that is old school and it was day one, so could be an old school legend.
Mark - 6 fucking minutes on posting images, holy shit

I have no idea what level of investigation these people are doing, but I hope being in Rematch and being my normal Tommy on the Discord is helping more than hurting. I know my speech patterns could be tagged quite easily. I wonder if anyone else from rematch is playing. Most likley

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts