--6th Place - 8th Juror - Voted Out 4-1 --
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Mat
How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us

Pretty loose. Mostly worried about this cover story, but I hope everyone is having that issue. I think I made it 8 days before saying my real name in back to back chats, how to combat that?? Playing way less stoned this time around, might even make me better at challenges. Cause I hate being high?? NOPE, cause I might have just knocked the wife up and its a show of solidarity since she cant.

Hell maybe my game will be 100% different sober?

My best guess is I try to play more cutthroat, take more chances, but cant really play that way. So I am caught in two worlds. GameBot vs Tanz Lauren and it costs me. So to answer Q 2, I have no idea what version of me you are going to get. Rematch or Tanz or some hybrid.

What have I learned since last playing

Stop falling in love with your "allies." I am an idiot in that I want my team to stay together from start to finish and I never have an escape plan for when that all gets fucked up. I am waaaay to ride or die and that costs me. Sometimes losing an ally can be freeing, so dont go down with them, which I tend to do. Gonna try to be less attached this season.

Hopefully I can still rely on my social game, which has to be the best of what I have in my bag of tricks. I am usually pretty good conversationally. My deception game needs a LOT of work, I suck and lying and panic and then tell the truth and then look double shady (Stray Special K Vote on the Vince vote in Tanz, I blew that).

So vote for me for class President cause you know I will to try hard in all aspects of this game. I will rotate between exciting and game bot. I will spend way too much time NOT finding idols, but I love the hunt. I will give you 100% effort. I will put 2 new vending machines in the Sr Hallway ! And I will be online early and often.

Lets do this!

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Mat

Mat

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts