-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
:hattip: 1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

Tessa. Kylie. Kylie. Mat. Dave. Jarrad. Sarah. Michelle - 7
Sarah. Baden, Daisy, Sharn, Ben. - 4
Ben. Tegan - 1

David gave us good intel, Mat verified it. Daisy had flipped. Mat saw her in PMs with Tessa, Baden and Ben.

Separately, I confronted Daisy about her telling people I'd outed her identity, because I hadn't, I'd just guessed right and didn't really even note it at the time, as I'd gotten three "donations" but it wasn't identified what it was for. I'd just gotten Nova's donation, so I just didn't really think about it. That means I got two others right that round, I think.

So somehow that was supposed to mean that I knew it was exactly her I got right, out of what, 13 guesses that round, something like that. When my old tribe outed me after, what, two days, and I who knew how many coins I'd lost as a result. I could have guessed five right and had no coin amount change if everyone knew me right away.

The moment she remembered/I reminded her that I had a dog named Hope and was saying her name, not the Daisy's alias' name, the paranoia subsided and then SWOOOPED right back up again. She was hysterical, DESPERATE for me not to out her as Hope. (still not sure her logic there)

So I knew we'd lost her already, but the vote was still tight so I thought, what the heck, I'll blackmail her. But she was lying to my face about that too. Sadly, we weren't able to disguise David's vote with her antics by saying she really DID vote with us and against them. It was clear that the complicated movements all four of us must make to both disguise ourselves and protect each other can miss a beat here and there.

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

David - Adore. Ride or Die. He's getting exhausted. We all are. Really smart.
Mat - Adore. He trusts me more than ever and knows I think he's pretty special. Some strategy is a little wobbly but great communication and so smart.
Jarrad - Adore. We're getting even closer. He's such a love. Great overall strategy and intelligence.
Sarah - My number one non-banana ally. We helped her buy an idol. Still too guarded for my taste, but getting there, she wants an alliance with me, Mat and Jarrad. David will talk to her tomorrow.
Michelle - Pretty solid. The Daisy fallout will be interesting. I might try to explain the whole thing to her, just so she knows. Could flip?
Tegan - Got left out of the other side convos, Needs a home.

Ben - no relationship, neutral.
Baden - might be something, dont want him for an enemy, would like better outside the game in more ways than one.
Daisy - probably a lost cause, I sent her a note to try to help her understand what happened. No idea if it will help. The blackmail idea came out of nowhere. Probably not the greatest for relationship building. Cannot recommend. Was fun though. She wanted chaos? Sure, here ya go sweetie. I feel christened somehow to be screamed at by Hope in all her glory. She was shooketh.
Sharn - lost cause, so dry, if she's useful for a vote, she'll need to change her strategy. A floating passenger. May need a life raft. She's a manager.
Tessa - never really connected. we share a love of breakfast, that's about it. I think they thought I was fake.

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Banana power.

I'm pleased to have received Nova's coins. I hope Nova gives council to Tessa about my merits, such as they are. We had a little moment after the comp we won, I was honored they picked me to give the coins to. I'm grateful that their gift, and their bounty saved Sarah and strengthened that relationship fully. I think Tegan knows Nova didn't give them to her, or otherwise thinks Nova didn't share the connection like she thought they had. Makes me really curious how Tegan perceives her relationship with me.

The coins came in handy to finance the idol. Sarah asked us not to tell anyone she got it, so just Mat and I know. Jarrad should at LEAST be told, he gave his last coin for it. I feel fully redeemed from the last idol debacle to now be in the middle of another one. It's not mine, but I'm the reason its hers.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
To answer a question posed to Lara earlier: You gain the benefit of coins and the other player gets the detriment of losing coins. There are no explicit rules against revealing your identity, but it is discouraged both in the spirit of this austranded series, and through game mechanics that may evolve over time.

Hope that helps!
Kylie liked this

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts