-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

BONUS: Felicidades on your Mystery Box acquisition! :party: When you know the contents, let us know your thoughts!

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
This is a Kyvid post, I'll do the other one tomorrow sometime. I will say the longer tribal. Is going to be interesting to navigate.

Just as a bookmark, for anyone following, this is the point where, if it's not genuine, if he's making this up, this is where it gets to be too much.

All logic should point to him trusting me enough that he would never dream of taking it this far unless he was genuine. So I'm going with that.

Also, nice episode title. Adios!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

Ideally, you’ll see more of the same. Realistically, something major could go down tonight.

I can’t imagine that there isn’t something brewing. The strength of the 7/8 alliance is going to be tested. I think we’ll have one, maybe two more “easy” rounds, then all hell will break loose. I will probably go down then in a blindside.

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

Our tribe dynamics were not different in the challenge from how the votes have gone.

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

I have a pretty simple plan, keep everyone completely devoted to me so I stay safe. It’s a lot of work, but it got me to merge. My personality and the distinct yellow tinge to our alliance should have had me targeted and out long ago.

I think Tegan is resistant to my charms, but I did rally a Nova vote for her, so that may have helped.

Michelle and Sarah seem closest. Daisy could step away in a coup, bring Tegan and the other side with her, maybe more.

BONUS: Felicidades on your Mystery Box acquisition! :party: When you know the contents, let us know your thoughts!

I got the Steal a Vote. The Bananas are strategizing how to best use it. Maybe tonight!

Kylie

• Jury