-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Lopullinen kolmetoista!!!!

Congratulations on making it to this stage of the game and surviving your first merged tribal! :fire:

Let's go over some questions I have for you. I'm just DYING to know everything. :ghost:

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Kylie
Episode 12: The Walls of Jericho

1. So let's start with what happened before that tribal council! What was everyone saying to you about the vote? What were you trying to push? How do you feel like you did?

Once again, I ran the vote. Daisy and one other, maybe Michelle, as well as Sharn, Baden, a couple others, flat out asked me what to do. I try to frame my responses in a manner that doesn’t make me look like the vote runner, not sure how successful that has been.

I wanted Jericho out, I know it’s not a big move but its an EASY number and will give us the obvious numbers advantage, something I know our 7 alliance was concerned about, for bigger moves moving forward. I am glad that David is staying separate, but with him voting with us always, it makes conversations about whether the 7 alliance (possible new name soon!) is in a majority that much more convoluted.

2. So much whispering at tribal! How much do you look into what other people are whispering? Is watching those whispers something that you're keeping track of?

Yeah, I was watching to see who the relationships were. Tessa started it, so I wasn’t that worried. I guess she was sending silly pictures. I didn’t get any, so I’m not part of her “fun” group yet. Something to aspire to.

3. Jericho was voted off tonight and two idols were played! :shock: Do you have any thoughts on the outcome? What have you learned from this tribal?

I expected four idols to be played, as they all expired last night. I learned that my alliances are holding strong so far.

4. Let's talk about your partner/bounty. You've had the whole weekend to assess the situation. How are you feeling about it now? Can you trust them? Do you think they trust you? Are you greedy?

I think Nova is practical and will do anything that suits her. There’s no trust with such a closed-off person, so I’ll have to get her to fall in love with me some other way. I won’t be targeting her to get her advantage, but my team might want to, so I’d push for that if they did, probably closer to the end of bounty season, in case Nova freaks out on me.

5. Have you been surprised with any other players since the merge? Or are people reacting the way you expect them to?

Not really.

Bonus question: How's it going? How is the game comparing to your previous outings in Stranded?

I’m approaching my position of my last game, 12th, so if I go further here, I’ll be thrilled. I’m well aware that my larger-than-life persona, plus now the comp wins, have made me a huge target. Yellow is now the only foursome remaining as well. I don’t think anyone, except the bananas, should want to keep me here.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
This vote should get Nova out, for the capital offense of bring up my alliance member as the vote tonight. I don't really want the mystery box, but if it helps the bananas, I'm all for it.

Baden, Sharn and Tessa should vote with the 7/8, no idea what Ben will do, Nova will vote Tegan.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Not upset about my two votes, as we had the solid and expected 8. Just gives us more easy targets. Baden, Sharn, Tessa and Ben. I'm curious who David voted for. I hope it wasn't me, because he didn't tell me.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I'm glad I bought box 2, my threat level is high enough and I might need the spare coin for clues. Also pretty chuffed that Nova likely gave all her coin to me!!

Kylie

• Jury