-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Shout out to Gillian the emoji idol finder. :hattip:

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

Ehhh... so far so good. I think. Today helped. I think I'm running the group. It's a precarious position. A flipper could derail things quickly.

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

Pretty much one TC at a time. I think I'll get cut into chopped liver when we merge.

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

How is this even possible that I love everyone?? They're all amazing. I adore Jarrad and Mat, Sarah is amazing and I think a good ally, she proved that tonight when she could have easily led a charge to break up the three. Our target didn't shrink, so tomorrow could be prickly. I'm inclined to let them (S/T) choose who goes if we lose, outside of the bananas, just as a thank you. But maybe we need to keep Tegan too, I do think Mat and I are Tegan's two main people and I don't know if that's the case for Sarah or not yet.

I'm currently aligned with everyone and targeting no one. There was some discussion among the bananas about who might have to go if we lose and Michelle and Daisy's names came up. Not because they have done anything but play excellent games and be enormously fun to talk to, but they just weren't first to ally with us. They have proven their loyalty though, as they could also easily have gotten together against us, but they didn't either. So a vote at this point will be tragic. Also, Daisy is hilarious.

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

My mind goes in several directions. It could be a fun time waster to get us back on schedule, like we could be paired up with one of the other tribespeople with the same number and only be able to talk to them for 24 hours, or maybe then one person out of both tribes gets voted out by voters on both sides and they can't speak to each other beforehand. You can have that one for later, if you want, if that ain't it.

Otherwise, I'm not sure. I'm just desperately hoping we don't lose the challenge.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
You’re playing Stranded. You are up against the merge, and you know it's coming, one more round to go.

You have a strong, proven alliance and they love you, but you've been hiding an idol from them for weeks. You're told it expires the next tribal council, regardless of who loses the challenge.

Your allies did everything they could to help you get it; shared clues with you, went on idol hunts together, nothing but loyalty.

They think you could have it, you had the opportunity, but they don't know that you found it for sure, it's unclear.

Your team loses. You're at tribal council and you've got the numbers to stay. You trust two with your life, two more are your friendly allies and two more are your friendly non-allies. Do you play the idol on yourself, knowing it expires that round, even if your math tells you it's not necessary, you've got the votes to stay, JUST IN CASE?

Or do you play it on an ally, just for fun, after all, they're safe too, based on a shared and trusted side alliance of two others? You're 99% sure you've got the numbers to stay either way.

Or do you keep it in your pocket, never let them know you found it, you don't really need it, to ensure you're not ostracized or thought of as less loyal than the others?

Taking it out of your pocket for no good reason could put you at the bottom of your tribe in a heartbeat, unless you made a grand gesture, cementing the loyalty you already had, possibly gaining minimally from wasting it, but hugely if it saves one of them. Taking it out also ensures that they won’t be trusting you with any free idol clues anymore, or much else.

At this point, unless there’s a clear and present danger, I won’t be using it, and it will expire. Mostly this is a result of the way things went down today. It’s a weird gamble and if I thought a banana was in danger, I’d use it on one of them for sure. I’d be in a bad position though if it costs trust. That’s my biggest currency right now. I’m never going to survive merge without a big army.

I suspect that a round or two after we merge, the people from the other tribe will realize they should get me out and I'll get blindsided. I will really need the first idol clue available and I'll get further with that if I haven't just revealed I've been hiding one from them the whole time. This could get super awkward.

Kylie

• Jury