-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
Hello in English language.

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

Yellow bananas all the way! These guys better not split or I'll go... well, you know.

Tegan is slowly growing on me. She also might be plotting against me. Hard to know if I can trust her. I like Sarah and worry that we waited too long to make a bigger alliance. Everyone else is nice and saying the right things. I think they must realize they could outvote one of the bananas.

I don't know if I can trust anyone now, which was probably the point of the chat room prank. Who would be mad at Mat, Tegan or me enough to do that? Why us three? God, if it's Jarrad. I'm going to need a soundproof room or something.

I'm worried that there's a majority alliance forming that we're not in. We need numbers. And to win challenges.

My heart remains with David, the missing banana. If he's Dean, he's plotting my demise. I need to keep an eye on him.

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

I'm trying my hardest. I may well have peaked. My team did well this round, but I would have done fine on that one. With some practice, we should get through the next one OK. Which means I spend the day available to practice again or they go on without me again. Can't let that keep happening. It's gonna be tough with my schedule. I've literally never been busier. :party:

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

Not really. I find Jerrico's challenge throw interesting, and their choice to get out a challenge beast. Other than David, I've only met Sharn, who might be salty about getting voted low and wanting to swap early. Which is unfortunate. I thought I might have been able to keep her on team Kylie. But still, why would she lump Mat into some Tegan/Kylie beef she may have had? I would not be upset if she went next. But god, when we merge, I'll have not met most of them. David is going to have to introduce me to the alliance or sell me out.

I think Baden should still be team Kylie. I'll try talking to Tegan more about him tomorrow, see what I can find out. I should also ask her what she thought of Sharn.

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

I'm still kinda stunned about who Ross was, but otherwise, that was the right move. He was too sneaky on our last tribe, I couldn't keep him around.

Mark's vote seems weird, but I'm so happy David is still safe. I didnt meet Mark either.

I've got one idol and only two rounds to use it. I'm hoping we'll all unite on a Casey vote and then I'll probably play it at 14. Which now that I put it together, is probably when the merge is. If I feel panicky tomorrow night, I'll play it then. If Mat is totally open with me about what's going down, at least from his perspective, he'll probably forgive me for not telling him about the idol. I can say I found it right before we swapped off yellow and was always going to use it to protect us or something. Eesh, that's not going to go down well. Out of everyone, I do feel I can trust Mat most, so I might just tell him. Gah, if he's playing me too!!

I'd love to keep the idol in my pocket and a secret, but this chat room situation has me nervous. It's probably nothing, but it's not nothing nothing.

It's looking more like I was the target, someone picking one of my different tribe mates, Mat from Imanpa, Tegan from Tortillas, to lump into the chat name with me. Whether or not it will amount to anything remains to be seen, but I don't like it. I'm sure David has noticed it, I wonder what he makes of it, or if he made it... dun dun dun...

This may be the end of Kylie. If I go here, I COMPLETELY overplayed, once again, but had a great time. I should have known this would happen, I mean, I kinda did. LOL such big plans.

I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for tomorrow though. If we can promise a couple of people safety, we can retain the majority.

Kylie

• Jury
I don't like our time on the challenge. Tegan was VIP, Mat did fine, Jarrad did his part, I posted the answer and caught an error, Daisy and Michelle struggled but tried their best, Casey showed up a couple of times during practice and did not participate. She again got to practice late, but I'm sure it's her dreadful schedule and train commute.

If we must go to TC, my decision whether to play the idol or save it for tomorrow will be made by my gut. Unless Casey is some secret mastermind that has rallied everyone against me, I'll probably need it more tomorrow, but I'd be mad at myself if I needed it tonight and didn't use it. We shall see.

Kylie

• Jury
I don't have much more clarity on whether Casey has the idol or who she voted for. I have a 33% chance of going tonight, if she plays it, so this may be a terrible choice, but I'm going to keep it, as I feel there's a 66% chance I'd need it tomorrow. Hope the luck rolls my way, but mostly I hope all three bananas stay.

Kylie

• Jury
I had it ready! Casey saying she hadn't played it yet kept me from pasting it. My heart is now resuming normal rhythm. I owe Sarah a big one, she may also have been who fed Tegan's name to Casey.

All is well in Kylie land and the Bananas live to peel another day!

Cheers Casey, sorry I didn't get a chance to know you. I hope you had fun playing! See you around the server.

Kylie

• Jury