-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
I gasped.

Who in the heck am I dealing with now?? We've got two sports recruiters with "tenured" bosses and a jetset lifestyle on the server?? I need to do more research. Or one just got voted out and his buddy is playing?? If that's it, your buddy does a better you than you do Matt.

Wow. Just wow. Y'all musta been rolling. I'm rolling. Holy shit.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
This whole coins thing is completely obfuscating whether I've guessed correctly and whom I've guessed correctly.

David could be Dean, in which case, he'd be great at imitating Iso Matt and I'd be super impressed. I just stopped guessing for who David was, I was so sure. Nice work, whoever you are. I hope you aren't faking the friendship. Its funny they played together, Ross/Matt and David/not Matt.

If it is Dean, I can kind of see now how Ali could have bought whatever it was he was selling. Or maybe it's Michael and they went a nicer direction to balance out their server rep. That would be a lovely outcome also. Or maybe it's someone else. In any case, they're awesome and making this game, along with Jarrad and Mat, so much fun. I do still think the age range is accurate. I'll have to study Michael now. Good lord. This alias stuff is super fun, but it's a lot of work.

I'm in a weird kind of mourning now that I lost Iso Matt as my new Stranded BFF. I'm not sure if he and I have actually met on the server, so he's a mixture of whoever David really is, Iso Matt's confs and game (minus chat, I never got that far), and Matt's server chat in my mind. He's so engaged on the server, him being Ross kind of surprises me. Maybe he just got extra busy.

But I'm also so interested to know who my new friends are! Wouldn't it be amazing if Iso Matt was Reem? Maybe I'll guess that next. Her recent server exit and reenter doesn't line up with this season though, unfort. Unless she's alting with approval to hide! (brain blowing up meme) Now, Reem faking it as a guy for so long with me WOULD truly amaze me and I might actually faint or something.

Now that I have eight tribemates, it's going to be next to impossible to know if I've voted correctly, unless I get the newbie right. I'm glad I didn't lose any points today, but did I guess two right and someone figured me out?? I'm no more sure of who I got right than I was before I guessed. So, go you guys. A fun spin that gives us very little new information. I'm probably underthinking the coins though. There is probably a more methodical way of guessing that would work way better. Some genius, probably David, will come up with a way that doubles your coin intake.

Everyone on this new tribe is awesome as well. Casey's too inactive and didn't practice enough, but tonight was probably a wakeup call. Hopefully I've gained her trust by telling her what the vote was going to be (one on her) and she'll be loyal to me/bananas. It seems we're in a decent spot now, but as a threesome, we must be the biggest targets. I'm just hoping I get wind of anything before they want to take us out with the majority. Daisy at least brought up Casey's name first, so I can shift things that direction if needed, but it might not be enough.

Sarah proved to be a good ally, going with the vote and getting Daisy onboard. Michelle was very pro this vote, so she was easy to convince. Tegan was probably happy to have a home and might stay loyal, I still don't trust her long term though, she's not very warm or reassuring. She says the right things, but they're missing a little something something. She's guarded.

The hardest part was lying to Ross/Matt. Sorry man, hope whatever else you had going on was super fun. I wished I'd gotten to know you before the vote decision.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Kylie wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:16:33 pm If that's it, your buddy does a better you than you do Matt.
That didn't come out right. You do you just fine. I just meant that whoever is pretending to be you, if that's even what this is, who the hell knows?? The person that seems to be pretending to be you is killing this game, that's all. You killed your other game, it was amazing. I'm happy to have played with you! Ross? maybe not as much. Cheers!

Kylie

• Jury