-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
I am back with two of my three closest allies and we’re closer than ever. I really love all three of these guys, such great people.

David is only one separate from us, which has some risks and some advantages. I want nothing more than for him to survive this swap, and I think he has the skills for it, but I worry that he’s on his own there and probably didn’t bond much with Sharn, plus her challenge performance seems probably not great, but who knows. He’s probably fine with Baden and everyone else by now.

Of the four bananas, I’m now the one closest to David, as I’ve spent the most time with him and now, he’s cut off. I don’t think he’ll love any of his new tribe people more than me; I’d be surprised. I really love Mat too, he's a total sweetheart, and these two are equal in my heart at this point. Both offer strength in challenges and seemingly undying loyalty to me. Just barely in second, but really probably equal is Jarrad. He and I got a bit later start, but he's so hilarious, they all are, I'm frequently crying laughing, omg. Jarrad specifically asked about my non-dog, which I think was him ribbing me a little. I feel like his backstory is real, but it could be all kinds of different types of ways, ha. We ended up talking about food again.

I’ll need undying loyalty to keep these guys on my side post-merge. Any one of them could choose his other two besties or a goat to give them better chances against me. So undying loyalty and challenge wins are my current goals. If they are fooling me they are damned good at it, none have offered me any type of deal beyond our alliances, so no final two deals have been spoken.

I won’t tell Mat/Jarrad about the board visibility thing unless I see one of them doing the same (!!) or unless it’s necessary to explain something, like the reason David told me. David may want to tell them about it if we all make it to merge, but I’ll likely have a chance to talk to him about it first, so the bananas don’t think I’ve been disloyal not telling him. I feel like David would have told me that he told them about it, but I never asked.

If it comes up, I can say I wasn’t sure if David wanted the board visibility trick kept secret and remind Mat that I didn’t tell David about him and Jarrad being closer than Mat to David. I’ll probably tell him soon that I didn’t mention the idol clue sale and gift arrangement as well, as a secret I was keeping of his, which is true. He probably already talked to David about it.

Possibly the best thing about David being on the other tribe is that no one on this one will know if I’m looking for an idol. And, Mat and Jarrad probably think I never found it, whereas David may know I did.

I do wonder what will happen with idol clues, like are we able to buy some? I tried some more random ones today and will probably try them all again here.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Rats! Mat knows about the see who's online trick, probably from David. I'll have to talk to him about it now. No more sneaky idol hunting for me! Eeesh, that also means that probably Mat knows I found it, which means Jarrad knows too. Good lord.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Mat gave me a shocked reaction about the Who's Online ? thing. DUDE, I JUST SAW YOU IN THERE THIS MORNING!!! Then I tell Jarrad too, AND HE ACTS SHOCKED. I mean, come on. You don't love me anymore??? Shining me on. Pfffffft.

Ugh, these bananas.

Kylie

• Jury