-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Kylie
1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

I figure it was Mark, unless it was Sharn.

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

I’m fine with everyone. Glad to have my other two bananas back. I think I’m ok, but I won’t really know unless we have to go to TC.

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

Some talk, no clues. I tried my recycled tries from the first round again. No go.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
I pushed for more challenge practice, but the team, primarily Casey, wanted to go right then, so we practiced poorly and did poorly.

I then pushed for a Ross vote. He's spoken to me very little and I have very little feeling that he'd be the slightest bit loyal to me. I got everyone to go along, with some support from Sarah working on Daisy. Michelle was happy to vote Ross again.

Daisy wanted Casey at first, so we told Ross that. He may know he's going or he may play the idol.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts