-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - Congrats on your first win as a new tribe! What's your plan moving forward? Win, win, win no matter what? Or do you think you would still be in a good position if you lose?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Kylie
Hey, hej Anders!

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

It had ups and downs and ended fairly well, I think. Time will tell.

The weekend break was very much needed. I'm not sure if it's more this year, but I don't remember it being this exhausting last time. I'm also much busier with my business, so that's probably a contributing factor.

2 - Congrats on your first win as a new tribe! What's your plan moving forward? Win, win, win no matter what? Or do you think you would still be in a good position if you lose?

Thanks. I thought someone from another team would leave as a result of our win, but sadly, once again, it seems like that won't be happening. If players were voted out last night, it would seem we'd at least be given their Austranded names when we went to challenge beach.

Yes, my plan is to keep winning, but inevitably that in itself is painting a target on me. I would not feel comfortable if we lost and if the other four teamed up, I wouldn't have anyone to give me the heads up that I was the vote, so my idol might not be played in time.

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

I have come to no new opinions on the tribemates this weekend. David and I are the only ones around, aside from very brief appearances and one short convo with Baden.

I like the idea of getting the power and am not sure what I'd do with it at this point.

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

You have my greatest apologies, as I am delighted that this is so important to you and that it's happening!! How wonderful. Sadly, I tried to care, but nothing happened.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
I'm either way overplaying, which is quite possible, or this tribe (minus David) is very inactive. Like, guys on Kuril inactive. Feels bad man. Feels like they're all off on a reward and David and I are left keeping the fire going and stocking up on wood. I've started sifting the sand for rice grains.

Tegan has probably found the Tortilla idol. Baden may have been looking with her. Maybe he found it; they've both stopped looking. Them two working together means we need to reconfigure our plans in case of a vote. Maybe they'll show up tonight. It's very hard getting anywhere with any of them when they're not around.

Sharn may feel we're working together due to her assertion that we were. Ofc I agreed, but what can she offer? She checked out of the comp, she's barely around, she's not adding value. If she's a master strategist, I haven't seen it, but who knows.

This leaves Ross, who could be secure in our foursome OR playing both sides OR checked out of the game for the weekend. Or something I haven't thought of.

I hope we win this challenge. There's a decent chance. With as short a time as we've been together, and the challenge the only thing we've done together, and the way we each helped, and that we won, I think challenge contribution is how the votes will go. I'll be seen as the leader, then David, then Baden/Ross, then Tegan, who would have helped with the challenge if we needed/wanted her to, and Sharn, who did everything she could to avoid the challenge, so I think/hope we'll all say that order.

Sharn mentioned on our first meeting that she was a boomer, which, unless she was kidding, means she's as old as I am or older. I think there's only one other player on Stranded that's older than I am, but I don't know who it is, so that would be so awesome that we ended up on the same tribe. I'll still probably vote for her though. I should try her as the newbie. Wouldn't that be something? David's coy, "maybe that's why they cast her, she's a business owner" made me laugh. I'm aiming for the mannequin shop owner with today's guess.

I hope the team agrees that we still need to win challenges and I'm pretty sure they attribute this win to me. It was won by three seconds because of the practice runs I encouraged. I regret no one caught the starting at :08 advantage, I should have tried harder on that part. My future deep challenge inadequacies will likely convincingly appear well before they start thinking I'm a challenge beast of any sort.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I just threw Sharn's name out to David as the possible vote if we lose the challenge. I wasn't expecting to do so, but here we are.

He told me a big secret of his game - the board activity visibility thing, which funnily enough I heard about on the Iso podcast today and so should have known anyway, so I think he's completely loyal still. If he just figured I was savvy enough to have listened to past season's podcasts earlier, he might think I was gassing him and it might not be such an act of trust, him telling me. I still found it very helpful. I started listening to his season to see if there was anything I could learn about his game and it was very useful.

If Baden and Tegan are paired - or threesomed with Ross, they'll likely go along as well. If they want Ross out instead, I'd be perfectly happy with that, but it seems doubtful they would, considering the vastly different comp contribution and our point in the game.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Baden and Tegan came on last night. Tegan gave me a confused Pikachu face about what on earth the teams of six meant when two teams were supposed to be at five after our win. I thought, great, she's finally talking to me a little. Baden, like minutes later, comes on to tell me that he and Tegan, way earlier, had been discussing how Kristie and Mark were swapped. So Baden is being very straight with me and Tegan is being coy as fuck. Do not want.

Also, Chrome is an entirely different graphics experience vs Firefox. I was wondering why the pfps of departed people never grayed out or anything... also it instantly cleared up what happened at the double tribal. Not cleared up ofc is how that was at all fair to the Tortillas or commensurate with our win.

Kylie

• Jury