-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Hola Lara, te ves deslumbrante esta noche.

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

I guess it’s ok that we swapped. Choosing to vote out one of Jarrad, David or Mat would have been a Sophie’s Choice.

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

Baden is quite young and seems reckless. Tegan seems friendly. Sharn seems lonely, but that might be her gaming, Ross seems like a take charge guy. I’m super happy to have David with me, we’re working together here as well.

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As long as David and I stay safe, I don’t really care who goes. Not crazy about a double tribal after just swapping! Kinda stressful!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
WE WON AGAIN!

At least I can take some credit for this one. I was just so tired last night. Mat and David really shored me up about last night's comp, so that felt good. They didn't want me to feel bad. Plus, we won, how mad were they going to be?

The new group is overall pretty good. Ross is sneaky and maybe not that good at it. Baden seems great, might be a strong competitor. Sharn's social game is a bit off, but she might be solid. Tegan has been trying. I may guess Lauren for her.

I've only talked game with Ross so far, and I wasn't 100% comfortable with him presenting himself as a pair with Braden to David and I and then telling me to let him know if I talk game to Braden. Like, you're so close, but you're not going to talk to him yourself? I need to let you know? Pass a note? He may not be a pair with Braden and wanted to confirm/call David and I out on being one.

I'm going to try to get everyone to want to keep me, so I/we have options. If the girls unite, they might be a more attractive pair to ally with.

David and I are still solid.

:100: :bomb: :broken: :confetti: :gun: :heart: :idea: :party: :pop: :left: :fist: :down: :crossed: :bird: :speakno: :seeno: :hearno: :fire: :crown: :beer: :violin: :tea: :target: :right: :up: :clap: :strong: :thumbsdown: :thumbsup: :wave: :yas: :dunno: :facepalm: :ghost: :handup: :poo: :this: :angry: :cold: :zipit: :woozy: :eyeroll: :barf: :quiet: :nerd: :hattip: :drool: :dizzy: :yikes: :sick: :liar: :hurt: :devil: :hot: :oop: :shock: :sleep: :curious: :curse: :mindblown: :unabused: :zany: :grief: :relieved: :sob: :steamy: :teary: :celebrate: :smile: :laugh: :grin: :crine: :rofl: :loveeyes: :inlove: :angel: :wink: :kiss: :crazy: :shifty: :hug: :cool: :blue: :purple: :orange: icon_tumbleweed icon_thumbsup pikasleep pikachu icon_slap bananalama icon_biggrin icon_slap icon_blackeye icon_ditto icon_dunno icon_happy icon_violin icon_lazy icon_dance2 icon_crazypilot icon_spittake icon_spittake icon_read icon_superman icon_sweat icon_nosepick icon_victory icon_tomato icon_king icon_train icon_ninja icon_fingerwag icon_tada icon_punish icon_punish icon_search icon_wild icon_yahoo icon_hunter icon_heat icon_hahano icon_ha icon_giverose icon_angrygamer icon_happygamer icon_egypt icon_bye icon_popcorn icon_stupid icon_surrender icon_thumbdown icon_thumbup icon_wall icon_scared icon_bb icon_bigboss icon_oops icon_mystery icon_drinks icon_argue icon_Gizmo icon_console icon_shifty icon_sick icon_weep icon_yes icon_yucky icon_blink icon_unsure icon_wacko icon_wink icon_alien icon_bananadance icon_bow icon_clap2 icon_no icon_mml icon_yawn icon_wub icon_whistling icon_uhoh icon_surprised icon_smile icon_sleeping icon_sad icon_rolleyes icon_redface icon_razz icon_mad icon_lol :moon: icon_chaos icon_blush icon_confused icon_cool icon_cry icon_eek icon_evil icon_excited icon_glare icon_horror icon_huh icon_laughing icon_confused :100: icon_censored

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Being outed as Susie by my entire OG tribe has taken the wind out of my alias sails. I just feel sort of silly about it now. I wish I knew if David and Mat/Jarrad discussed it, or each came to their own conclusions as to who I was. I don’t think that David is the sort to tell the other two about his thoughts on who I was, but maybe he was super close to them and not as much to me after all. I may just tone down the gran/Hope references and simply not discuss identifiable things. I’ll need to keep my job at the college.

I didn’t tell David that Mat had sold his third idol clue to me. I want David to envision a future where the band gets back together, don’t want him thinking he wasn’t part of the group on Imanpa. We did talk about Mat discussing idol finding with all of us.

I’m not super crazy about Ross’s gameplay so far and may try to lean towards Sharn and Tegan. Sharn’s gameplay seems pretty sloppy too though, so I haven’t decided what to do yet. I hope we just keep winning. Badan and Tegan seem solid/good so far, but I’m not very bonded with either of them yet.

I’m concerned that Tegan, Sharn, Ross and Baden might group together and go after David and I. I hope they want to win challenges more than worry about our duo for now. Ha, imagine me saying that I’m someone’s key to winning challenges.

David gave me a massive advantage last night by sharing that we can see who’s doing what on the server. Probably the more experienced players will already know this, but I didn’t. It also means David probably knows I have the idol, as I stopped looking after I found it. Even during the whole charade with Mat over our “shared” idol search, I didn’t enter any more passwords. I’ll make sure to keep up my idol searching from now on.

David has been very very subtle about asking me about my idol search activity and I hope he doesn’t view my lack of acknowledgment of his subtlety as too sneaky. He may be worried that Mat and maybe Jarrad know whether I have an idol and he, David, doesn’t. I’m ok with that for now, David so much as told me that he's a chaotic player, so I don’t completely trust him. Perhaps I should. Perhaps I will.

I’m still trying to decide how to recover with Braden regarding my horrible Pokémon gaffe. My son proposes a Rhydon deez nutz joke, but I’m not sure that would go over particularly well. My son may be trying to sabotage my game. If so, I’m sure he gets that from his father.

Kylie

• Jury