-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
It's been a good night.

Randy has left the game without incident. The chances of my other Kuril rivals playing, after two Kuril departures, is further lessened.

WE WON THE CHALLENGE!!

I have the idol.

I bought the third idol clue from Mat, pointlessly, for two coins. This does seem to be questionable decision making to pay an ally two coins in order for them, and Jarrad, so two very close allies would think I hadn’t found the idol yet. It could have been three allies if my plan to get David into the idol club had had time to go into play. At some point, if/when needed, I will miraculously find the idol.

Jarrad formalized a duo with me.

Mat told me his whole idol game, including Jarrad's involvement, which basically mirrors my own except Jarrad paid for the second clue and I got it free. Mat said that he has not been talking to David about idols. Mat prefers Jarrad to David, apparently. I think I've convinced Mat that it's risky to leave an otherwise totally loyal ally out of the idol search, as it would potentially make an enemy out of all three of us to David.

Of course, I did this to protect myself, as they're all loyal to me. Less risk of David going off to make an alliance that doesn't include me, because he's salty about being left out.

I may later tell David that I tried hard to loop him in on the idol search with Mat and Jarrad, not sure yet.

Two more coins lost means they discussed my Susiness, probably. I hope they're enjoying the story I've been making up. I should have reigned it in tonight, but I was too tired.

It was a good night. AAAAAAAAnd then we swapped. Stay tuned. So far everyone is around except Sharn.
Harry liked this

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts