-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
OMG! Sharn's post is EVERYTHING. I am rolling crying. Did you know she was also a manager?

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Tonight will be exciting!

I'm hoping that Michelle's high score encourages people to vote her out. I'd love to see Daisy coming right behind her. Or Baden. Or Ben. Or Sharn.

Sooo happy David has some safety, but he's got to be looking pretty threaty too. I hope he bought the mystery thing and that it does him some good. He's so great with people, he may get some safety that way.

Hope Jarrad and Mat make it through too! And Sarah!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
If Daisy doesn't have an idol, and idk where she'd have gotten one, unless there was one hidden somewhere on the forums, this is a bad play for her. If they haven't already, all the floaters will put votes on her just to save themselves from her flack. If she goes here, I'm very happy big threat Michelle is still in the game.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
OMG how could Daisy not have guessed everyone as newbie by now?? That's just lazy.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
And did David manage to hide his relationship with Mat and Jarrad from at least Daisy?? Wow

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Uggggggh. Sorry it's Sarah, but thrilled it's not Mat, David or Jarrad.

Daisy still thinks she's playing with a scary newbie, AND disclosed the belief in TC. She also completely missed the Mat, Kylie, Jarrad, David foursome, seems like. Ben playing his idol on her explains her idiotic tribal behavior. Some of it anyway. Her goatish behavior prior to and after being saved might earn her a voteless ticket to FTC though. Maybe she'll redeem herself.

Ben's idol is gone, Sarah will tell us who bought the advantage. I'm guessing Sharn or David. Hoping David.

I'm partly glad Tegan was so emphatic about Baden's lack of leading my vote, because his style of play is annoying, but I hope he's not too crushed by it. He wanted this to be his big move. Their convo should be interesting.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I do enjoy seeing flippers flop over to the jury house. These voters really get me. :grin:

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
None of Urban Dictionary's definitions of what 68 might mean in this context are helping me.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I wonder what was up with Jarrad and that vote. His comments seem performative. Maybe it was an idol flush?

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I'm getting the feeling there might be a division between Jarrad, David, and Mat forming, but it could still be explained. Michelle wasn't very dialed in, Sarah was, but was told what she was meant to hear. Frustrating not knowing what's going on.

I would still love nothing more than them getting to the end together. That would be so epic.

One or more of them might think they have a better chance with other players, like Sharn and Daisy, in FTC. That would make me really sad if the other two wanted to stay loyal, but I would get it after a while. Not sure if either/both of them would though. Maybe.

We'll probably see Ben out next, unless he wins IC, then it could be Sharn or Daisy. Sharn's the better goat, compwise, but Daisy would get fewer jury votes.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
"jury has access to challenge results right i thought maybe you found the "send this to host" clue"
- Michelle

This isn't the Michelle I was expecting.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I'd love to visit with Sharn tonight! And, while I don't expect that "visiting with" would be something that happens with Daisy, I'd definitely love to see her here too!

Good to know Jarrad got the advantage, because it means no one else has it, but tragic that it didn't get him a win. Eight seconds!!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Okay, that's a fancy way of saying half a steal-a-vote. Glad David is immune. Sharn isn't tho. I expect lots of whispering.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Not Daisy never realizing David's hat has been gone since the merge. :hattip:

Kylie

• Jury