-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
Simon will vote David
David will vote Simon
Mat and Jarrad will vote Simon

Simon told Mat that one of them should throw a vote on me, in case of idol
Mat told me that Simon told him that. David and Jarrad did not tell me about a possible vote for me. I told David only Simon will vote for him.

Mat is highest in trust at this point. I told him I'd help him look for the idol, as a sign of my loyalty to him. Poor dude, I'm just gonna make you work more.

I'm glad that it's Simon who proposed putting a vote on me, if that's how it really went down, as I won't feel so bad about voting him. He must really be tight with the guys though, or at least Mat, because I thought he and I were tight. Ofc, I'm voting him out tonight, so who am I to talk?

I will not be playing the idol unless something drastic happens. If I go out here, I go out.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
I was so much obviously worse at the challenge that it wouldn't surprise me if it was me out tonight. If I survive, I've got several people I can trust.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
LOVE that I got no votes. LOVE that the David vote went down just like I said it would. Trust is good with these remaining bananas.

Sorry, Simon! Can't wait to see who you are. I'll catch you on the server. :)

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
This could be the end for the Bananas. Not feeling good about it. I hope I'm wrong. David says the other side is voting Sharn. I can't imagine why they would. But I guess we'll find out.

bananalama bananalama bananalama bananalama

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Sharn??? Why would you say that?? And Jarrad's comment could mean anything. I hope if anyone flipped of Sharn, they just flipped back.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I mean, seriously, it's amazing this strategy got me this far. I've had such a blast playing. It was perfect. Exhausting, but perfect.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
It wasn't. They're gonna struggle.

Cheers guys, thanks for keeping me company. See ya on the flipside!

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Well, my fellow jurors seem entirely disinterested in talking to me, shocker!! So I'll make at least one more entry here.

Ben's YES BABY! is the most impassioned remark he's made the entire game, pretty sure.

Sarah probably wasted her idol.

I predict one of the Bananas, or... I would LOVE to see Baden in the jury with me.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
I'm loving how this is going, taking out the big threats. Well, initially it wasn't so great, ha, but now, it feels pretty sweet. All my boys and Sarah are going to be low threats now for quite a while. This was perfection.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
Tegan taking credit for my boot should keep Baden from getting it for sure. Don't know if she knows she just weakened his chances, but I'll be sure to remind him she takes full credit and he tried to take credit for her credit... or something... if he makes it that far. It's perfect that the tribe thinks he's boss in charge, Tegan's out and can't refute who should get credit, but the jury will give him no credit for it. He'll probably do this with every boot. This style of play is not my favorite.

Kylie

• Jury