-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Kylie
Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

It will pick up. We’re lolling in halcyon days and all very active. I’m maintaining individual and group relationships with everyone, so much easier on an active tribe with no vote outs.

So far, these guys have been logical and strategic. Some of them are better at it than others but they all think they’re good. I hope that they care enough about me to keep me dialed in moving forward. I’m way outmuscled. They basically carried me on this challenge, as Reem did in Kuril, same damned challenge.

On the plus side, I would guess my threat level may have ticked down a notch, social level is still about the same, I’m hoping I’m in the top three of each of their favorites. No alliance talk, at least not with me, so I hope that’s a good thing. I now regret mentioning I wouldn’t want an alliance in a group this small to David, in case he takes that as a sign to make an alliance with the guys. That may have been a mistake. As I read his season, I think maybe it was the right move. I’m only halfway through atm.

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

Look, I get that it’s hard to see this invisible necklace that I’m wearing around my neck, but try to keep up.

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

Clicking with everyone. I’m surely the weak link. Maybe I’ll get lucky with challenges.

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

I’m paying attention to their idiosyncrasies and fairly random bits of info that they probably didn’t make up and seeing if I can map it to a player. It worked well with David/Matt, even though he has been trying to disguise his hometown, he’s all over his sports drafting career tonight, a huge win at work. I think he must not even care at this point. Maybe he wants me to have the coin.

I would probably have been able to figure out Matty, but we didn’t talk all that much about all that much, so maybe not. I would likely have recognized his style of interaction more than remembered specific details. Oh well, guess he’s not going to have a special date to put on his calendar for this season. I don’t know the other three or their style of play. I hope they’re all alright.

People give themselves away in the little details. I have no idea how I’m doing, alias-wise. Tonight’s coin balance will be a revelation.
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
Kylie wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:06:15 am
2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?[/b]

Look, I get that it’s hard to see this invisible necklace that I’m wearing around my neck, but try to keep up.

Sorry love forgot to edit that question for you, forgive me :broken:

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Kylie
So Anders and Hej are the same person?

This coin situation is blowing my mind. Spanish Loveita says my guesses were counted last night, but my coin count didn’t change. So either I guessed right and someone guessed me, or I guessed wrong and no one guessed me.

I now think it’s possible for some Stranded guru to have gotten the idea of impersonating a big character on the server and they’re the David and not Matt from Iso. I’d guess regulars who are fella-sayers, so Dean, Tommy, Spencer, Stephanie. Maybe it’s an Austranded 1 returnee… This is big brain gameplay, if that’s what it is, and I’m here for it. I wished I’d thought of doing that! I do still think it's Iso Matt though.

It also occurs to me, too late, that guessing one person each round gives me a better chance of knowing what’s what and who’s who. I don’t know how to recover from this realization, as I guessed someone for everyone on my team and netted zero, so I have no more information than I had before.

I think there's a *slight* possibility that I figured out who the newbie is. If they're on our tribe, it could be Mat, as they had similar lifestyles. I'll try pursuing that line of thought later and guess Mat as the newbie tonight.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts