-- 11th Place - 3rd Juror - Voted Out 6-5 --
By Kylie
UGH, so my new BFF isn't Chaw either, apparently. New intel from Sarah. Chaw, you seem like a really cool guy. I mean, you too Iso Matt, both of you, seriously. I would have been happy had it been either of you.

I now think it's John Rocker, but the fact that David is so low-key and vulnerable with me makes me think I'm not right. I'll keep checking into it tomorrow. I may just ask Sarah to tell me. I know JohnRocker is into sports, but the manner of communication on the server vs our convos seems different. Not locking that one in yet.

Kylie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts
By Kylie
Upon closer investigation, I do think my new BFF is John Rocker. After seeing him insert pictures of his dog in a server-impacting conversation and reading his love birthday notes to nofo and Tommy, I must conclude that he is quite likely my new person.

Also, now it looks like Mat is from a long time ago, which will make figuring him out really difficult. He was really good about not sharing too many personal clues. Way better, as it turns out, than David.

Jarrad is really good at not sharing too much personal stuff too, although I think I did figure out the family structure. It wouldn't surprise me if he was from a while back.

I will double check my David guess with Sarah tomorrow. I already guessed him, so unless the coins were late, or someone guessed me... that's probably what happened.

If it's not him, I may cry. How many guys with sports careers are even on this server??

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
OMG My new BFF isn't Rocker either!?! Why am I so bad at this??

I discovered it was Drew. Everything lines up. :cool: I'm not going to out him in Ponderosa, in case he'd rather I didn't, but now I can move on to the other two finally.

You're super cool too John. If you're even lurking this season.

.... six years later, Kylie could still be found in the basement of Stranded, rummaging around in the old files, trying to figure out who she played with.

Kylie

• Jury
By Kylie
This thread made me laugh. I sure hope our resident psychologist, or another fine member of the staff, has been tallying up who guess who. I'd love to see those stats.

Kylie

• Jury