By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Kristie
FIRST OFF… HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEEE!!! Today starts my Princess Week, although I’ll never tell my age!

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

…I’m unsure what the challenge was as 4 people were needed, there are 5 of us & ive had the lowest scores on the previous challenge (we lost) and the first challenge (that we won).

… I’d say that since I’m unsure what the outcome of the challenge is & I can’t find it anywhere that perhaps I’m the weak link. I had ZEROOOO confidence Bc of the issue with logging in to Monday’s challenge but not realizing it was running for 10+ hours… AND THEN, not being able to properly post the photos of answers that I KNOW were all right.

…I feel as though all of that will work against me and if I don’t turn it around VERY QUICKLY, I’ll be gone quite quickly!!!

… I can’t say that I’ve noticed the work of any other tribes or players Bc I don’t really get to see any of their stuff since the previous day’s info is gone by morning 🤷🏼‍♀️

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

… again, I’d hate to say it but I think that I may be the one on the outs. There isn’t nearly as much social-activity as Isolated so I can’t get much of my personality through as I usually would. 😔

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

… I have kept an eye on my coin exchange.

…I’m hoping that I’m still wayyyy to new to be guessed.

… I wouldn’t have been able to guess ANYONEEE as the only ppl who are former players/contestants that I’d know of are from MY season of Isolated:Espionage, which just ended like 2-3 months ago. I definitely have several disadvantages in that way, unfortunately
Juuso Makilahde liked this

Kristie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Kristie
wow! thank you SOOO MUCH, @Lara Álvarez !!!!

as ive explained to some hosts & my old tribemates (and i'll share with my new tribemates today), my actually CELEBBRATION, will occur THE WEDNESDAY OF NEXT WEEK (meaning: July 28, 2021) fto Six Flags: Hurricane Harbor, from opening at 8am to closing around dinnertime. Maybe a bit later than dinnertime. the drive each way is about 1hr15mins to 90mins, or so. i'll check the game before i go to bed the night before, that morning, when we're back in the car to head home, and i may possibly escape our cabana to check my phone mid-day to check it, as well.

it's a SUPERRR important birthday because it;s very likely to be the last bday of mine living in the same state as my Mother, step-dad, my brother, is fiance & my twin nephews, who are currently 12yrs old!!!

and lets be honest here: it combinines my friends and family with fun and sun!!!

thanks for all the birthday wishes, yall!!!!

Kristie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts