Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!
Kristie liked this

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
I ABSOLUTELY HAAAAATE that during the first competition my team came in first… BY FARRR!!!

Then-I came thru and wrecked the 2nd. The training videos don’t work for helping me learn so I’m hoping my fellow tribe members will help.

I’m being true to myself (although after my last gameplay I said I wouldn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️) so I have a final 3 with Mark, Tessa & myself. It hurts Bc idk who knows who we all are, how much they know about us (and how much I SUUUUUCKED & VARELY GOT BY ON MY PERSONALITY AND CONNECTIONS I MADE), so I’ve been trying to step up!!!

Again… I’m NOOO techie by any means, so the fact that I’m still in it amazes me!!! I’ll be getting a lesson from Tessa today about posting photos properly for challenges.

Speaking of Tessa, I’m keeping close to her & Mark, although I do have a feeling that at least one of them knows more than I do, particularly that they may be the ones who know all of anonymity.

But for now, she’s SO SMART & hilarious. Mark & I connected on making a deal, and I love Tegan & Ben too!!! My tribe is amazing, although I feel that I may be the low man on the totem pole 😥

Hope you enjoy that confessional.

Whomever @Rebel Wilson is, let (whoever Liz is) know that I’ll try to stay up on writing my confessionals more ❤️
Rebel Wilson liked this

Kristie

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts