-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola!!!!!!! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Dios mio! 10 of you have already left, and we are down to 14! Felicidades on your progress so far!

1. How has your journey been up to this point? Have you had an easy ride of it, or has it been a struggle? Do you feel like you are settled into a good spot, or working from behind?

2. What is your focus moving forward? Are you thinking about the game one round at a time, or trying to look forward towards an impending merge and beyond?

3. Give us a little more details on the dynamics of your tribe as you see them - like/dislike, aligned with/targeting, showmancing/disgusted by, etc. What do you want to happen if you lose again? What do you think will happen?

4. Mysterious challenge, eh? Got any thoughts?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Crazy! I made it to the point I did on Turks and Caicos, so worst case I just tie my previous placement so I can't complain. I do think I'm surviving tonight so I can't be too concerned.

If we merge, I'm going to have to put in a lot of work on Friday and Saturday night since Sunday I will be on vacation and have to white water raft with family Sunday. I did not want to go rafting more because work + this game is exhausting lol, but fine. I made it to the FTC of The Masked Singer ORG after going on vacation so I can do this theoretically. If not, I tied / outperformed last time, which is a lot better than I thought I would do coming in. So I kind of won either way.

Jericho

• Loser
By Jericho
I'm currently thinking about another swap / early merge, but not too much further than that. I can't get too far ahead of myself but it's good to look at the road in front of me a bit. I think if I can establish these bonds now, I should be solid in a merge situation, hopefully resulting in the absolutely existent KyMaTeg alliance getting targeted. Speaking of that, I have a plan to mention it in my goodbye message to one of them in a merge/swap situation to pin my vote onto one of them / making them seem backstabby potentially. OR new idea, if I'm pissed off at someone / want to blow up their game, I could tell people that they told me they made it to pin on them and they told me the password of "hehehe1". For some reason, I imagine myself doing this to Sarah, and I don't know why.

Dynamics-wise, everyone wants an alliance with Nova and I. The majority of the tribe is in one though that consists of me, Nova, Ben, Tessa, and Sharn. This alliance is amazing for me because I'm really close with all five people in it, who probably see me as a ride or die at this point. David also really trusts me for no goddamn reason, and while previously I said I'd want him out, I think I'd rather keep him even though he thinks we're going to make an alliance of me/him/Nova/Ben. Which isn't like a totally wrong idea? But he's just very weird in how he talks game, because he's hella cryptic.

With David, I don't plan on taking him far, but I see use for him in a merge whereas I don't think I see that in Baden. David links me a bit to Kylie/Mat because I don't know them, and then potentially strengthening my bond with Jarrad. I guess Baden would link me to Daisy, but I feel like I should be more concerned about Kylie/Mat of the totally real KyMaTeg. Kylie and Mat actually have been together a lot / started out together so they could be a strong duo easily.

Jericho

• Loser
By Jericho
My journey went from apathetic and ready to jump ship to hella invested and running ship. As Dua Lipa once said "Did a full 180, crazy." If I were to win this game? Lol. What a story.

I think easily the pacing really did not help because I felt like I was doing nothing of worth for a week, so I was ready to leave since honestly I was exhausted and not really vibing. Plus, I still don't like the ID guessing twist / potential newbie in the cast situation, it just makes me uncomfortable / is disproportionately stacked against someone like me. Even if this isn't real, I think it still honestly crosses a line to even put that out there because it can really affect people negatively but let's be clear. I'm not as actively pissed off about it anymore and this is the last time I'm planning on bringing it up myself. If it's a question asked or there are details revealed about it? Maybe I'll comment, but that's it. My opinion hasn't changed, I just have more to talk about now.

The first swap is what saved my game. Meeting Ben/Jarrad/Michelle is what made me see the bigger picture, the other fish in the sea, and that this might be worth it after all. I flourished so much after the swap that I ranked second on the tribe ranking that I correctly predicted for the challenge. That's WILD. Now I'm scheming up a storm and all I have to hope for is that the lightning in the clouds I'm brewing doesn't strike me on accident. Overplaying could be my demise and so I'll have to be careful not to do that. I worry a bit about it with Papunya here, but I am fine so long as if we vote again, Baden goes home or David goes even.

Looking into the future a bit, here's who I would say I have strong connections within the game;
Ben
Jarrad
David
Michelle
Nova
Sharn
Tessa

The only people I have met but aren't on this list are Baden and Sarah. Casey made it just based on being on two tribes together, and I do believe that if she was on our tribe over Mark, she would've been eliminated at our tribal too even though I would've wanted her to stay selfishly. Long term, Arumbera 1.0 was becoming the opposite of an Intentional Matsing, an Accidental Tandang if you will. And we all know what happened to RC besides her being traumatized now to the names Abi and Maria.

That list is also made me realize why I want KyMaTeg out so much. That's the only area in which I am not plugged into already. Plus Tegan is the most connected person in the cast based on her tribal history, so she, in particular, scares me in terms of rivaling me even though I've never met her. The idea of her is scary. If she can be conquered early in a merge or even through this potential last swap vote situation, I would be happy. I would be dying to know what they're thinking about KyMaTeg, and what the others think. I'm going to have to ask them hehehehe1. (the password I put above is wrong, there's four "he"s)
Lara Álvarez liked this

Jericho

• Loser