-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
I am sad to see Ross go but no tears shed over Mark. A unanimous 7-1 vote was reassuring, and I know I started the whispering chaos, but oh well. I’m fine with it. I like whispering shit to Tessa. Low key I really want to expose someone whispering to me if I think they’re dumb / annoying / want to foil their plan.

Currently, I feel like I’m loyal to a combo of the three tribes. From OG Arumbera, definitely Nova. From Arumbera 2.0, Jarrad and Michelle. From Papunya 3.0, Tessa. Ideally a combo of those four can be in my core down the line and we go from there.

As far as boots before the merge, I want David gone and I want Kylie/Mat/preferably Tegan gone. Did the math, Tegan has met everyone in the game so far except me and Nova. So like while she seems fun and dandy, I feel like she’s least likely to work with me moving forward.

David on the other hand is dodgy as fuck and never gives names, just talks cryptically. And I feel quite sus about him because even after tribal he’s been like that, and I’m fine not jumping into game pre-the Mark TC because makes sense, but now? Like just be honest, say who you trust, and let’s go! So if we lost, I think I’d like to lose David, since also it would take him away from potentially flipping to the original Imanpa’s AKA Jarrad/Kylie/Mat.

David > Mark for sure, and sorry David if you’re reading this after the game, but I think he needs to go ASAP.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Jericho

• Loser
Holy shit Nova with the KyMaTeg buying that shit <3 I feel bad for Kylie, Mat, or Tegan because it's not their fault I never met them but I also didn't break any rules with that so if they have good relationships on their tribe, they can get themselves out of it.

Also saving that if I turn on Nova, I'll make a "Nova Peris and Her Bitches" chat so I can pin it on her lol.

Jericho

• Loser