-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Jericho
RIP KRISTIE THE QUEEN
*cough cough*

Sorry, where was I? Oh right, Round 7 and we're only at Final 17. I mean technically on pace with losing one person per round-ish. But still, the pacing of this game has been quite weird. So Final 17, technically three swaps already, and I've met most of the cast?

Casey, Nova, Sarah, and Sharn = Arumbera 1.0
Ben, Jarrad, Michelle = Arumbera 2.0 (plus Casey again of course)
Mark = Arumbera 2.5
Baden, David, Tessa = Papunya 3.0 (kept Ben and Mark, got back Nova and Sharn)

That leaves Daisy, Mat, Ross, Kylie, and Tegan! Honestly I should bring back my tribe mapping thing I used to do for more orgs because I don't know who's been where at this point. I might be the most connected on the tribe? Theoretically, it could've been Mark if he was better at the game lol.

I like this Papunya 3.0 luckily, and we have Mark as an easy boot thank god. I'm glad I got Sharn and Nova out of all the old Arumberas, since I think I liked them two the most. Sharn has been really sweet and she straight up told me she used the power, so the girl has some brains on her. I don't mind it, although I preferred where I had just six people on my tribe. Plus an easy option to boot either Casey or Mark if needed. Oh well, you win some you lose some. And this isn't a loss per se?

Got to "officially" meet Tessa and that makes me happy. She's a sweet girl and I love her. I knew from the moment she whispered me a meme that we'd have a connection, and our IMs are already proving that. Here's a list of people I would say I have solid connections with;

- Casey
- Nova
- Sharn
- Ben
- Jarrad
- Michelle
- Tessa

I know that's kind of early on Tessa, but we've been vibing and describing our games in memes. I have begun talking to David and Baden, who both seem nice enough, and so this leaves Mark. I want Mark gone as soon as humanly possible, even though I know that probably puts Sharn's head on the chopping block.

Mark is just absolutely bizarre, one of the weirdest players I have ever encountered. Showing up on a tribe and not even trying to make pleasantries but then dominating the conversation around this past challenge? Absolutely bizarre. I can't say I recommend that for any future Stranded players, that's for sure! If we went to tribal right now, I would push hard for him to go. He's made no intention to learn or grow from getting voted out, and I don't think he should make the merge if he can't seem to put the effort in.

Hoping we merge at like 14/13 or something so I can make it through this week and then get to the individual game. I want to get to that point again and prove I have what it takes to go deep, but we'll see. I am shocked I'm still here in some senses, but also I think I've charmed some people without trying so who knows. Let's just see where this goes!

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts