-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! So sorry for my disappearance and delayed confessionals but I’m back, beautiful than ever

1 - How did your first week of gameplay, challenges, tribals, and blindsides go? Happy to finally have a weekend break?

2 - What did you think of the tribal swap? Shocker, much? Are you happy with the outcome?

3 - Now that you actually have some time this weekend to get to know your new tribemates, what are your opinions on them now? What are your thoughts on the forced swap power? Would you use it if you got the power?

4 - One last question since the Twilight Saga is on Netflix are you excited or no?

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Jericho
Hi Anders! My game has finally picked up. I don't want to quit anymore! :)

I am very happy with this outcome, since I know that I have two people who I would outlast in Mark and Casey. Mark being the newcomer and not putting in much effort with the tribe, Casey is just really not giving much but also was being weird with the challenge last time. We ended up using part of her mindset but also I just think that she kind of clashed with the other tribemates rather than got along with them.

Personally, if I got the swap power, I wouldn't use it, but I'm not bidding on it. Absolutely not. I'm hoping we can win this challenge and maybe some Stranded coins so I could get the Arumbera idol. Wouldn't tell anyone I had it of course, and use it in a pinch.

Feeling close to Jarrad and Michelle so far, those two would be my optimal final two partners if this tribe was the final 6, but I also really like Ben. Hoping if we lose we just take out Mark.

ID Guess wise, I'm going to guess everyone as a few people so then I can rule out if that person is on this tribe or not. I don't really know who would come back or anything so total crapshoot, which sucks honestly but it seems like nobody knows who I am so that's good I suppose?

Ben - John, Tanzania
Casey - Reem, Kuril Islands / Isolated
Jarrad - John, Tanzania
Mark - John, Tanzania
Michelle - Michelle, Kuril Islands / Isolated

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Also this makes me trust Jarrad and Michelle more. That they think I'm #1 / they hold me in high regard whereas Ben put me low and so did Mark for some dumbass reason? Like Ben I think isn't fully there / at least is pretending not to be, and Mark is definitely just all over the board and not fully there for sure. Like he literally said "Yeah it was pretty obvious I was going to be last" but put himself at 4th place in his prediction? Like what? Lol. Casey just thinks she's better off than Michelle which is a fair conclusion if you're thinking about challenge participation, so I can take that. I'm watching Ben and I'm watching Mark now.

Jarrad and Michelle, love you two. Ben, you're good! Casey, you're fine but be around more girl! Mark, you're weird and a clown for attempting to hack the challenge.

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts