-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Hola! I don't want to quit the game anymore, what a concept! :o

Honestly, I just clicked so much more with this tribe. Partially because the game isn't dead anymore with all the inactives, but also I think I just like Ben/Jarrad/Michelle that much more. Sorry Casey, honestly you've grown on me a bit but you handled that challenge kinda weird. Will go more in depth over the weekend but I really like those three and I hope we can stick together. Curious who we'll get on this tribe tbh with now knowing this swap thing.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts