-- 14th Place - Voted Out 12-2 --
By Juuso Makilahde
Hei! I'm your Finnish Friend Juuso! Bringing you some newish questions. I need to hear some juicy gossip so tell me everything you can!

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Jericho
Honestly my game is the same as it was last time. Locky getting kicked affects nothing. I want to seem pissed about the challenge disadvantage because...I am. But also then the idea of me throwing a challenge wouldn't ever click for anyone. And now that times are shown like I seem like a god of a competitor at this point with my track record, I'm one of the stronger players in the game assuming I don't quit which is wild. Such a double-edged sword though so yikes.

The game hasn't even fully started for me it feels like and I'm kind of already ready for it to end. My tribe besides Nova is uninspiring, this ID shit is a nightmare, and there's so many formatting/hosting decisions that I simply disagree with on a daily basis. Just being on this board is an exhausting experience so trying to decide if it's even worth it to put myself through this.

Jericho

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Jericho
Just when I thought I couldn't dislike my tribe more - Sarah is going day drinking during the only time that works for the challenge? Yeah I want her out if we lose because that's just bad. Like what the fuck?

Jericho

• Loser
By Jericho
We won. Ugh. And now there's this whispering shit? If we went to tribal, I would've quit on the spot, no lie because not having PMs before the deadline basically? That's beyond fucked.

Jericho

• Loser
Jericho wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:17:48 pm We won. Ugh. And now there's this whispering shit? If we went to tribal, I would've quit on the spot, no lie because not having PMs before the deadline basically? That's beyond fucked.
you still have time after the results are announced to scramble. As always (was the same in turks), you cannot PM during council, but instead you can whisper to people if you absolutely have to communicate during that period.

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom