By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Mark
1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

Our challenge performance was subpar. We didn't come in 4th, but 3rd isn't great either. As far as weak links go, I was one on this challenge despite performing pretty well in the previous ones. Unfortunately, I remember word scramble challenges like this from playing previously, and I wouldn't be surprised if we get another at some point. I'm not worried right now though, if anyone is going to be targeted for challenge performance at this point it would be Kristie.

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

No one is on the outs as far as I can tell, although Tessa is with me in questioning our current threesome with Kristie. I should really be talking to Tegan and Ben a bit more than I am

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

I think 14 is what I've been at this whole time, so it looks like there's no correct guesses in either direction when it comes to me.

For today's guesses, Jericho is the newbie and every member of my tribe I'm going to guess they are whoever came in 8th place last season.

Mark

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts