Hej again! Your Swedish Batchelor is back again, will you accept my rose? Time for some questions

1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyway!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Mark
1 - With all 4 inactives gone, do you think the game will pick up now or continue at the pace it’s been going?

It'll have to pick up. We've lost the buffer we were all counting on, and despite 4/5 of our team being strong challenge competitors, that may not be enough. We saw how much that did for us in the last challenge. :laugh: I still feel mostly confident we can stay out of last place going forward, but any more mistakes are going to land us in hot water.

2 - With the idol clues going out at a rapid pace, do you think your tribe idol has been found? If so, by whom?

No idea if it's been found, I haven't seen the first clue yet. Out tribe only has access to one clue though, so not exactly a rapid pace for us quite yet.

3 - Who in your tribe are you not clicking with? Who is the weak link now that all inactives are gone and there is nowhere left to hide?

I haven't clicked with Tegan so far, she talked a little about the movies and TV shows she was watching and we just really aren't in the same demographic. I need to work on finding some common ground with her before too long. The weak link is pretty self evident, 4 of us have gotten nothing but perfect scores in the challenges while Kristie has... not. I'd prefer not to vote her, or any of us, out though, so hopefully we get more challenges that don't require the whole team and we can sit her out.

4 - Do you have a strategy trying to identify your fellow castaways or will you sit back and let time tell?

No strategy, just random guessing.

Speaking of which, time for today's guesses. I am going to guess for each of my tribe members that they are whoever got 3rd place in the most recent season of Stranded (before this one, obviously). As for the newbie, I guess I'll go with Tegan this time (since Kristie can't be the newbie unless 3 people figured out who I am)

Mark

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts