Hej mates! Your very own Swedish Batchelor here for your nightly confessional questions!

1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

STRANDEDCOIN OPPORTUNITY

Do you think you know your tribemates well enough yet to see behind the curtain of their alias? Take a guess anyways!

Before the immunity challenge results are posted tomorrow night (shortly after 7:00c/8:00e), you may do the following to earn additional coins.

1. Guess at your tribemates' identities - you will get 1 coin for each correct guess.
2. Guess at the identity of the new player among you (you do not have to choose a tribemate). If you are correct, you will get 3 coins.

Careful, because if a fellow tribemate guesses YOU correctly, you will lose 1 coin for each correct identification against you.

All coins will be distributed for this activity by 12:00AMc/1:00AMe tomorrow night. If you lose coins, you will not be told who has identified you. If you gain coins, you will not be told who you have identified. If you do not receive any coins...you may draw your own conclusions. This activity is optional, but the due date is firm.

Good luck mates!

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Mark
1 - You got through your first challenge as a tribe. After seeing the results, how do you feel you and your tribe will be doing performance-wise in future challenges? Do the other tribes worry you?

I'm pretty confident in our tribe's abilities. We had the highest overall score and Tessa had the best individual score. We might not always come out on top, but I believe we can consistently not end up on bottom.

2 - Since you had a lot of downtimes this past weekend and time to start building relationships, how would you rank your tribemates from most to least trusted?

Uhh... I'd probably rank my trust in my teammates as Tessa -> Ben -> Kristie -> Tegan -> Janine. Tegan I've built the weakest connection with, IMO, which I'll try to shore up moving forward. I've talked strategy with and formed an alliance of sorts with Tessa and Kristie, but I don't actually trust Kristie all that much. She seems a little erratic and like she really wants to play the game in a big way. Me and Ben haven't talked game at all but he seems more laid back and like he could be more relied upon. Tessa is sort of the best of both worlds, in that we've talked a bit of strategy and we get along pretty well.

3 - With the first idol clue being available are you gonna be one of the castaways spending night and day to find it or are you gonna pass on it this round? If you did find the idol would you tell anyone or keep it a secret?

If I'd stuck around and been online for the clues going out, I would have done a bit of searching. As is, I don't feel like wasting 5 coins to be a day behind with whatever the idol clue was, if the clue is solvable I would expect someone to have done it by now.

As to my guesses of players' identities, I've no real way of knowing since I don't actually follow anything Stranded related. If I had to guess the newbie, my current money is on Kristie. As for my guesses on who my tribemates are...technically speaking you didn't specify a limit to how many times I could guess, and there's no penalty for getting it wrong. So I want to go on record as guessing every possible player who has played the game previously for each one of my tribemates. I doubt that'll work, but it's better than doing nothing.

Mark

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
Mark wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 5:51:42 pm As for my guesses on who my tribemates are...technically speaking you didn't specify a limit to how many times I could guess, and there's no penalty for getting it wrong. So I want to go on record as guessing every possible player who has played the game previously for each one of my tribemates. I doubt that'll work, but it's better than doing nothing.
Oh wow, you tricked us, damn you found the loophole and now you get a million stranded coins!!!!!!!

No. You can only guess one Stranded identity for each tribemate. Chill out.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Christer Falck

• Host
By Mark
Geez, I said earlier that Kristie was erratic and I didn't really trust her, and that was before I saw everything that went down with that challenge. Accidentally triggering the challenge I get, but what's up with the score of 0? She already knew our tribe was going to have the slowest time, but she couldn't have taken the extra care to make sure she was submitting things correctly? I somehow ended up with the fastest time, but even then I took the time to look at a preview of my post before submitting it to make sure all the pictures worked (and they didn't, I had to replace one before I submitted). It might make sense to vote her out if we do end up going to tribal council, but I'm definitely not going to be the one to suggest it. Tessa would trust me a lot less if I backed out of this alliance so early.

Mark

• Loser