By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Mark
Not much to say at the moment. The game's about to start and I intend to win it. I probably did poorly on the puzzle challenge, but I don't see challenge domination as my path to victory anyway. Unless we have to play Flappy Bird, apparently I'm actually quite good at that. That's not really a widely applicable skill though, sadly.

Mark

• Loser
  • Awards: Posts
By Mark
Been a while since I played, am I just supposed to record my thoughts here whenever I feel like it or should I be responding to prompt questions? Whatever. Started talking to my tribemates, and I'm kind of enjoying the anonymity. No social pressure to talk about myself means we're just shooting the shit about pointless bullcrap. Which is nice, I always hate the introductory phase of getting to know new people and this feels a bit like skipping past that. It also means I don't have to try and recall details about my past seasons, because honestly the whole thing has just faded away to a couple of names that stand out in my memory.

I'm feeling good that 2 of the 6 members of our team aren't active yet. It's just helpful to just have a little bit of a social edge over some of the competition, it would be a shame to go out this early and hopefully one or both of them will continue to be inactive and make an easy target when we need to vote someone out.

Mark

• Loser
By Mark
And lo, the twist is unveiled. Turns out not to be quite the fresh start I was expecting, but no matter, I can adapt. I'm a little concerned about the quiz where we can "guess your tribemate's identities," am I supposed to actually be identifying former players that my tribemates might be? Or is it purely about finding the newbie? Because if it's the former, I doubt I could identify people I've actually played with before, let alone a bunch of strangers. If it's the latter, well, I've already figured out that the newbie is Kristie so that isn't the end of the world.

Mark

• Loser
By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Mark wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:13:52 pm Been a while since I played, am I just supposed to record my thoughts here whenever I feel like it or should I be responding to prompt questions? Whatever. Started talking to my tribemates, and I'm kind of enjoying the anonymity. No social pressure to talk about myself means we're just shooting the shit about pointless bullcrap. Which is nice, I always hate the introductory phase of getting to know new people and this feels a bit like skipping past that. It also means I don't have to try and recall details about my past seasons, because honestly the whole thing has just faded away to a couple of names that stand out in my memory.

I'm feeling good that 2 of the 6 members of our team aren't active yet. It's just helpful to just have a little bit of a social edge over some of the competition, it would be a shame to go out this early and hopefully one or both of them will continue to be inactive and make an easy target when we need to vote someone out.
You can do whatever you'd like, it's your space! The more the better

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts