By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By Jarrad
which is only a testament to how good socially she was i guess??? but clearly not enough if she was voted out that easy

they have 5 votes and didnt tell me

what could i have done???

sharn told me she was scared of what michelle would have done if she found out

even though i told her that mat told me ben was trying to go for her but that she had nothing to worry about

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
at this point all i can think of is that i have to just throw a hail mary

if i try to play too carefully or take it easy im gonna go

literally everyone left in the game voted against me and specifically lied to me about what they were wanting to do, except for daisy, and thats because she didnt talk to me at all

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
im going to try my absolute best in this challenge

it is time for me to redeem my poor performance and secure my spot in the final 5! i know i can do it, i know i can

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
from what mat, david, and sharn tell me, they all want ben out. i have trouble believing this though because if sharn does that then she's willingly letting david and mat make it another round. it might be best for me to try to turn it around onto mat or david tonight just for the sake of securing my position. im not sure if they will actually want to go for ben. even though it is so painfully obvious to me that he is a huge threat to win against any of us at this point

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
so sharn has told me that she can only speak for herself but that she is 100% voting for ben tonight. i would like to believe her. she's talked to me a lot since last vote. not sure if she's just trying to do damage control or what. but when my back is up against a wall like this, i don't think it would be smart for david, sharn, or mat, to lie to me. because ben and daisy aren't and so i won't be burned by them, and i might just be petty enough to reward them for not lying to my face twice in a row! so they better be telling the truth. ideally, i'll finally win an immunity and can secure my spot in the final 5

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe