Ay caramba! What a night! This season is certainly explosive! :bomb:

Primero, felicidades on surviving and making it to the final week of Austranded: Red Centre! I am sure you have much to say after tonight’s events, but here are some questions to guide you.

1. Both the votes were pretty clear majorities. Looks like most of you got your plans together ahead of tribal this time…but was anyone prepared for an idol play? Not like it was a secret that it was out there. How do you feel coming out of the double after saying adiós to Baden and Sarah?

2. Final week of the game! How do you make it through this week without joining the jury? Who are you hoping to get rid of before we hit the final?

3. Now that you’ve made it this far, it isn’t just about getting to the end. It’s also about winning in the end. We now have 6 people on the jury, and you are going to need them to vote for you. How do you convince them you deserve to win if you make it there?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
once again im gonna look like a fucking flop in the challenge. did it intentionally this time and this time im just a fucking dumbass and i cant figure out the combination and im at work and im really fuckinSDLHFKNSALHNASD:HYWERHPMWEDHP{OIM@ %NKEMTHnwtwyu z 4

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
like at this point i have to take my break and ive already spent like fucking 30 minutes on it and i keep thinking ive found the tiles and put them in a permutation calculator to list the different combinations but none of them work and then i look again and think i found the right tiles and it still doesnt fucking work and ive done it like 3 or 4 different times now where ive tried to find all 4 and im just angry angry angry

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
im just praying that ben doesnt win the challenge but like god damn

maybe people will think they can keep me as a goat but like i really thought i was better at challenges than this and at this point im ready to give up because i dont want to spend another fuckin 30 minutes just repeating the same thing over and over again and not get it when i know im gonna lose anyway

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
and this is my fault because i normally do challenges the night they go up so that i dont have to do them at work but i went camping this weekend and was fucking dead tired when i got back so i just went to sleep instead of doing the challenge thinking it would be okay and now its not and i swear to god if i leave i am going to fucking riot

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
anyway my preferred boot order is ben -> david -> daisy -> mat

i think mat should go last because if he happens to win the FIC i think he will still take me, but i doubt he wins and we can take him. the other 3 i would say are all a better threat to win FIC than me. but at this point i dont even know if i'll be able to do another challenge successfully because apparently my brain has left my fuckin skull and i can't find it

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe