'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
The paranoia is so real! I'm probably going home tonight, I can feel it. I think I screwed myself over not voting for Kylie. It's gonna be near impossible getting an in with them. I told Sharn about my vote last night which makes me feel dumb now because Michelle asked me if I had told her, which makes me think I shouldn't have. Just ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts