By Lara Álvarez
Hola de nuevo, superviviente! Felicidades on officially making it more than halfway through the game! Ay ay ay, hoy dia was much more interesting on the surface than the last two votes – An advantage used, and a more divided vote. :shock: :bomb:

So what happens now?

1. First off, give our viewers the low down – what was with this vote? Do you know how it came together, who did what, and why? What was your decision based on?

2. What’s your next step forward? Have your loyalties shifted? Have your targets? Anybody in your burn book?

3. Nova and Tessa are now on the jury, and there are a lot more seats to fill. How are you going to keep yourself from joining them?

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
I'm just going to write my own confessional here because it will be easier to get my thoughts out.

Last round was actually CRAZY! It worked out well with the intended target leaving, but there was so much he said she said that I don't think the merge will ever be the same from here. Originally it was theorized that the "other side" was going to be pulling Daisy and Tegan to vote with them. By the time Tegan came around, I told her about it, because Tegan and I are very close, and I could tell Tegan was being sincere with me when she'd told me that they hadn't asked her about voting for Sarah. It all seemed to be news to Tegan when I told her and her vote also seemed to follow suit.

Ben whispered me during tribal and asked me to vote for Tessa, which initially made me believe he was also voting her and that he was acting clueless. I need to remember that just because I'm not close with someone in this game doesn't mean that no one is. At this point, every single person is talking a LOT and there is a LOT of information that's going around. I feel like I've done my part of being weasely and ratty by telling Tegan about pretty much exactly what happened last round and hopefully I can get through this round without having to be as risky. I was worried all last night that I was going to be exposed for overstepping boundaries and providing too much information to the wrong people, but luckily I didn't.

From surface level, the group of Kylie, Mat, David, Sarah, Michelle, and me is strong. We have 6 and they have 11 and also I know that Sarah has an idol so we could theoretically ride this out. I know that Michelle doesn't want Kylie around much longer and honestly I don't know how long I do either. I do know that Kylie needs to go, and I've even been considering the idea of Mat going too because he always seems to be completely out of all danger despite being a pretty strong and respectable player thus far. But Kylie would be the priority of who to take out from the Bananas. I do have a plan in my head of how I would like the next 5? boots to go down.

First boot is Sharn. This is because Sharn is a floater and is getting by through her personal relationships she's made with people individually, versus being a part of a bigger group. Michelle and Sharn are close but I did expose to Michelle last round that Sharn was lying about who she was voting for. Michelle initially believed Sharn to be voting Ben but I told Michelle what David had told me, which is that Sharn was telling us that she was prevoting for Ben but was actually voting for Sarah. This will also get Michelle one of the mystery boxes which will help in the rounds that follow. I think I will need to tell this plan to Michelle for it to work.

Next would be Ben. Ben is a physical threat and I'm very disconnected to him socially. I think people are seeing him as a potential goat but I could easily see him pleading a case for the win if he makes it to the end amidst people from the majority group that exists right now. This would also mean that Tegan gets the last mystery box which will be helpful moving forward.

After Ben would be Baden. Baden needs to go because he is definitely someone that is causing a lot of concern yet he hasn't really ever put in any true effort into seeing me as an ally or wanting to work together. Or maybe it's the reverse and I have just never truly seen him as an ally. I wanted to get something going with Tessa, Tegan, him, and me, but it didn't happen, obviously. Baden also, in my opinion, dug a grave with what he said in his voice memo to the tribe.

After Baden would be Kylie. I think this is the proper time to do it because we would still have the numbers to get it done and she obviously needs to go. She's made way too many waves in this game and is not anyone that I want to be sitting next to in the end. I'm trying to not think all the way to the end yet but I do think it's wise to at least plan ahead. I know that Kylie needs to go, Mat also knows that Kylie needs to go. Tegan knows that Kylie needs to go. Daisy wants Kylie to go, and so does Michelle. Right there would be 5 votes, and that's a majority for Kylie to leave.

So I think I need to bring this up to Michelle and Daisy but I'm not sure if it's going to go over well. Tegan thought about trying to get Kylie out this round and asked would I be mad if that happened but I wasn't included. I thought it would be a smart idea for that to happen because it doesn't necessarily burn my relationship with Kylie so it puts me in a better light in her POV, and I could still argue that I am responsible for it with my discussions with Michelle and Tegan thus far.

I think tonight's going to be another crazy night, I'm just praying I'm still here by the end of it! Things are going to get wild, and if there ever WAS a vote that's going to determine the way the rest of this merge plays out, it'll be this one.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Pretty sure all of this was for nothing because I think I'm going to end up voting for Kylie tonight at this rate. If the numbers are true, though, there is already 6 votes on Kylie for tonight which could mean I could vote out of the majority to make myself look better but I feel like the other side might hate me for that. I'm just going to have to do a lot of damage control with Sarah, Mat, and David afterwards. I think Mat will be the most understanding but I'm unsure of how Sarah and David will react. Sarah might even come for me if I do and now I know that she has an idol, so I need to really consider it. I might even offer it up to Michelle and Tegan if I could vote out of it and maybe just give them the info, but I really don't want to let people know about Sarah's idol yet if I can. But I've had a really hard time keeping my mouth shut about anything in this entire game so who knows. I'll probably end up telling Tegan and Michelle about the idol tonight. Michelle told Tegan she sees her and I as her top 2. I don't know if I believe that but I would like to.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe