By Lara Álvarez
Bueno, supervivientes! Your hottest hostess is back with some questions after tonight’s events! :fire: :fire: :fire:

1. You said adios to Nova tonight – resulting in two clear majority votes back to back. Is this merge as quiet as it seems on the surface, or is there something more chaotic brewing that you want to let us in on?

2. A live challenge for the first time this season! Do you think seeing this challenge play out live gave you any information on the tribe dynamics? If so, what did you learn?

3. Give us some more details on your plans moving forward – do you feel safe? Who is in your inner circle of trust? Who do you think is most dangerous for your game?

Don't forget to submit alias/newbie guesses! Since the challenge results have been revealed, they are due before TC starts

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
Short round recap:

Woke up - apparently Daisy and Tegan gonna flip

I talk to everyone and make sure I'm good and try to figure out where the fuck votes are going

Kylie uses her steal a vote and David ends up voting for Tessa which potentially shows his cards and puts me in danger

Michelle brings up plan to vote Kylie out next round

I agree for the moment but talking with Mat, might not be the time to do it

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts