Oh hello in Norwegian language everyone! I'm Christer and I'm so happy to meet you all and ask you these questions three. :down:

1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?

2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?

3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?

4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?

Goodbye in Norwegian language to you all! :beer:

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Christer Falck

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
1. You’ve now swapped tribes twice. Out of your three sets of tribe-mates, which do you feel the most loyalty towards moving forward?
Definitely my Imanpa peeps. It seems like the 3 of them (Kylie, Mat, and David) all have full intentions on sticking together. I think that Mat and I are the most schemey and most likely to make strong relationships with other people but I definitely get the vibe that Kylie is relying on us to help get her far in to the game. I haven't spoken to David in ages though so I'm operating only under assumption that he will want to stick with us.

I've also found that I really feel like I can trust Michelle. Michelle and I got along great on Arumbera before THIS version of Arumbera and I definitely trust her and I hope that she trusts me just as much. I think between the two of us that we could make a lot of moves in this game just because I don't see Michelle and I as a pair that people would be able to sniff out very quickly.

I want to say that I can trust Tegan; I definitely get along with her the easiest. I can talk to her like I would my normal other internet friends but based on my experience, those types of players that are really flamboyant and funny are also ones that would cut your head off if it meant anything beneficial for them. But I do want to keep Tegan as close as possible. She's solo at the moment as far as I know - she didn't come here with anyone that she was just with. I know that she has a lot of pull socially though. Everyone on our tribe at this point is pretty strong socially except for Casey, who I think is lacking on most all fronts.

I think that Sarah and Daisy value me and see me as an ally. At this point I have concrete alliances with Tegan, Kylie, Mat, and Michelle.
2. Now that we are down to two tribes, tribal immunity is more important than ever. Have you been giving it your all in challenges? Holding anything back? Do you think you can improve your performance or have you already peaked?
Yeah, saying that tribal immunity is more important than ever is NOT an understatement. At this point, I think we'll be on these tribes up until the merge, so the longer that I can just continue casually chatting with people and not going to tribal council, the better I'll be set up for the merge as I'm not forced to show any of my cards or really make any strong game decisions. I need to use this time before we merge to make as many strong relationships as I can. It's hard to gauge at this point who is really making the most waves and setting themselves up for success but if I had to guess, I'd say that Mat is really going to give me a run for my money when it comes down to it. I know that there's probably people even on my tribe that I think are a threat but I think I'll be able to handle them when it comes down to it. Also, on the other tribe, there's equally as strong people and some that I haven't even met yet, so that gives me a bit anxiety knowing that I'm going to have to be playing the game with people that I haven't even spoken to before once the merge comes. But first, I just need to make sure I get there, and the easiest way to do that is to continue to win tribal immunity.

I think I could do better in every challenge I've competed in but hindsight is 20/20. I do the best that I can at the given time of the challenge and that's about as good as I can do. I think I can do better and will maybe pull out a couple wins when it comes to the merge and winning immunity there. I think my tribe sees me as a really valuable asset to winning challenges.
3. As we get closer to merge, are there any castaways from the other tribe you hope to see go before we get there?
Not anyone in particular. The people that I know are threatening that I want out, I know are very unlikely to leave. Those people are Tessa, Baden, and Ben. I say them just because I know they have a lot of pull socially and are going to be really influential in the long run, if they aren't already. For example, Ben was the top of the ranking on NuArumbera, so that means he's well received by everyone, and thus is a threat to my game.
4. How did you feel about Ross and Mark getting the boot? Did they factor into your game plans at all?
I was so happy to see both of them go! Mark moreso than Ross because I actually did get along with Ross. I think I probably was one of the people that was closest to Ross but I definitely had no qualms voting him out. I'd just met him and everyone seemed to want him gone, including his own original tribemates Michelle and Daisy. Michelle told me that the original Papunya tribe was really quiet and I believe her. I don't know if there was much scheming/planning going on during those days. If they were wanting to stay strong as an original tribe, Michelle and Daisy would have been more hesitant voting for Ross.

I think if we lose tonight that Casey would be the one to go, although I would like to avoid that if at all possible just because Casey believes that Sarah, Mat, and I are in an alliance with her. My allegiance isn't strong to these four, so hopefully Sarah would be more than willing to cut ties with Casey if multiple people tell her that's the plan or what they're thinking. I definitely won't be the one to offer it up. I'm afraid that if I tell Sarah I'm considering voting for Casey, it could blow up in my face and paint me as disloyal. It's not that I'm disloyal, it's just that I am selectively loyal, and it feels like Casey was trying to force loyalty upon me when I had no interest in the first place.
Lara Álvarez liked this

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts