By Anders Ofvergard
Hej mates! What a fun night huh? Time for some questions

1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?

2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?

3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Anders Ofvergard

• Host
By Jarrad
1 - So, the force swap power got used. What’s your thought on the swap? Who do you think used it?
I think Sharn used it. Honestly, I wish it wasn't used. I was in a pretty good spot on the other tribe and I think we had two expendable people, Casey and Mark. Now that the swap has happened, we still have Casey, but she seems to be pretty well connected, and part of me says that it won't be so easy to vote her out here than it was over there. There's just a lot more people to handle now. I'm hoping that this means there's more room to maneuver and find a good spot and make some strong relationships going into the merge, but I need to make sure I make it to the merge first. Luckily, I ended up with Kylie and Mat who are my two closest allies in the game. They seem to be full fledged in our alliance and have equal desire to stick together.
2 - Do you feel like you’re in trouble with your tribe or do you feel you’re in a good spot? Anybody, you’re happy to be back with, anyone you’re not happy to be back with?
Alright, so I have some worries coming on to this tribe. The initial tribe split from original tribes is 3-3-2-1, which is definitely something I can work with. I would have felt a lot more scared if I was just here with only two or even just by myself the way that David is. Having 2 other people I know that I can trust really helps the nerves of swapping and being with new tribemates. Also, I think Mat and Kylie both put their charm on some of our tribemates which mutually benefits me. I'm getting along with everyone! I'd say I'm vibing the least with Casey. Mat told me that Casey had told Sarah that she likes me though so I feel a bit bad as seeing her as someone that's expendable, and that tells me that I'm well liked by the majority of my tribe. I had really good conversations with Tegan and Daisy and Ross and I goofed off and said we were going to team up and use deadly farts as a way of making it to the end of the game. So Ross is definitely someone I'm interested in getting to know more! But I'm not deadset on keeping anyone here except for Kylie and Mat. Those are my go to people. Kylie and Mat both had told people on their previous tribes that none of us were really tight and that it was mostly quiet so hopefully the other tribemembers don't see us as a trio or as a threat.
3 - Is there talk of anyone having an idol? Are you still trying to hunt for it?
Mat has mentioned that Casey could have it since she never left the green tribe. I'm sure someone has the idol on this tribe. Maybe from their original tribe. I think if we had gotten the 3rd clue sooner on Imanpa that I would have been able to find it but alas, we swapped and I had no time to look for it. So I wasted some of my coins. I'm just going to play really tight lipped and wait for people to tell me things before I offer my own opinion on who should stay or go, just because if there IS an idol, I don't want it to be used this early. If we happen to target Casey, for example, and she has the idol, she'll definitely use it even though we haven't made the merge yet. So I think from here on out, every vote will more than likely need to be a blindside just to try to minimize the risk of an idol being played. So it's time to get real fake real fast. I think I've got the charm to pull these babies in and let 'em go one by one.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts