By Lara Álvarez
Hola castaways! Lo siento por the late confessional post, your favorite hostess de España needed a siesta! Pero, we hope you have been spending your time getting to know your new tribemates after tonight’s SWAP! :shock: :mindblown:

Entonces, Qué pasa?!!! :tea:

1. Were you expecting a swap? Is this welcome news, or did you feel like you were in a good position in your old tribe?

2. Give us a rundown of your new (and familiar) tribe mates. Who stands out? Who are you not very excited to see?

3. Double tribal tomorrow?! Things are really ramping up! Are you worried about attending tribal council so soon after a swap? What will you base your decision off of?

As always, you may submit guesses for the aliases of your tribemates (your current ones only), and the new player to gain coins! Due date at challenge results time, per usual.

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
Sorry, not gonna answer them this time just because I think we'll be practicing soon. I went to the water park today and am totally SPENT!

I'm a bit nervous. The initial tribal lines are 2-2-1-1 with Michelle and I being the solo people. I really like Michelle and she's talked to me the most so I'm really hoping that we can either take Kristie or Casey out tonight because they haven't been around as much and so hopefully Ben and/or Jericho don't have tight ties with them. I'm wanting to make friends as quickly as possible but it's proving difficult because no one seems to be around much. I'm just hoping that we can miraculously pull this win off so that we don't have to go.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
CASEY FUCKED UP THE CHALLENGE. I had it planned out perfectly, to the T, of how to get the fastest possible time. And she complained because she couldn't fucking do it and it cost us the challenge by 3 seconds. It's okay! It's okay! No problem. Yeah right. Definitely not gonna forget that.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe