By Nico Pan
Hi it's me again! now you can enjoy my smolder as often as you'd like.

What's the John Dory** Mates?

1-Tell us about the challenge tonight.How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?

2-How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?

3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?

Spoiler: show
for those of you unfamiliar with Australian slang, this means what's the story. spill the tea. what's the goss, etc.

Nico Pan

• Host
By Jarrad
1- Tell us about the challenge tonight. How did your team perform? Were there any weak links? Anyone on the other tribes standing out to you?
Whew, what a challenge! Yeah, that unscramble challenge sucked hard. It was really difficult. I was scanning the Wikipedia for Alice Springs ferociously but just couldn't land on anything too consistently. I did get my tribe some points, and I unscrambled the very last phrase, but it was too late. I thought we'd scored more than 6 points but apparently not. It wasn't even close. Kylie was a weak link. There were a couple of times she said a word was something but it was wrong because it either didn't have the right amount of letters or had one too many or something like that. Hard to say who on the other tribes could be strong quite yet. I could probably make some assumptions based on the challenge results so far as they've been posted but no, no one stands out to me from the others as notably strong or carrying their tribe.

2- How about your tribe? Is anyone on the outs? Or are you practicing mateship and singing songs around the proverbial campfire?
I'd say at this point, with just us 4, there isn't anyone on the outs. There isn't anyone that I think is painfully obvious as the next boot, and I wouldn't put it past the 3 of them to vote me out. Kylie and I seem to have a good working bond as do Mat and I, so that only leaves David as the viable boot option. I'm pretty sure Mat is best friends with everyone on the tribe though. I think Kylie, Mat, and I are really strong socially. Of course, I was immune for the first tribal council, but I definitely took note of no one even mentioning Mat or Kylie's name to me at all. That tells me they're good socially with me but also everyone else, and there's no way to know for sure if I am truly their number one or not.
3- Have you been watching your coin balance? Any chance that someone has identified you correctly? Have you identified anyone else?
I'm glad Simon gave me a coin! I'm theorizing he only had 4 left and he gave one each to the 4 that voted for him. So that was really nice so I'm at 10 now. No one's identified and I haven't identified anyone. I do love seeing who the player is after they're voted out though! I'm going to keep focusing on guessing the newbie. I need to make a list of who's been guessed but there's always a chance people are lying.

So yeah, overall I'm very nervous going into tonight. There are only 4 people. David made a parallel to the Aitu 4 in Cook Islands after a mutiny. The tribe came together and made it all the way to the final 4. I don't think that'll happen in this game but I do think that the 4 of us genuinely want each other to stay in the game and keep moving forward for now. I'm just worried that I'm either regarded as too threatening or maybe just not strong enough socially to stay. So I did take a bit of a leadership role and forced myself to be one of the competitors in this challenge because I'm pretty good at posting. We were able to work together really well and communicate really well and I think everyone really stepped up to the plate and showed that they are really serious about winning this. I just pray that if we do win this tonight, that we will swap into bigger tribes. Staying on a tribe this small is absolute agony.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts