By Jonathan LaPaglia
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Welcome Back!

Please have a look at the challenge that is due tomorrow at 9c/10e pm. To determine your tribe placement. Please do that ASAP, you can only start talking to your tribemates when you have completed the challenge and the game officially begins.

How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?

You can practice challenges and screenshotting in here using last season's: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=03d0277d8479

When you're ready reply to the thread in the Starting Thread forum. Good luck!!

Jonathan LaPaglia

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Jarrad
How are you feeling now that it's finally upon us? Can we expect a different version of yourself now that you're alias?
I'm actually just really excited! I'm really eager to start chatting with everyone and just get those initial feelies of how people are wanting to portray themselves this season. I want to make a name for myself in this game but I also want to win. It's my 3rd time hitting the Stranded decks, and you know what they say, third time is the charm... so hopefully there won't be an exception made to the rule for me.

Can you expect a different version of myself? Ummmmm probably? I was just talking to my fiance yesterday about how the first time I was really young and naive and didn't really know how to own up to a game or make it seem like I played a good game in Venezuela and completely flopped at the tribal council, despite having not-too-hard of a time getting to the final 3. Maybe I was a goat? Seems about right. In Suriname I'm pretty sure I was getting into the more ~ groovy ~ phase of my life and it's so cringe to think back on how woke I thought I was and how I projected that into the game. Ultimately in Suriname, I did not have nearly as easy of a time and there were some really fierce competitors. I might still be too much of something in this season too but at least I'm unaware of it, but I am aware I'm much different than the last two times you've seen me and I'm proud of the head on my shoulders. I want to hit the ground running just like Jarrad and become someone that people see value in and want on their side. When I need to cut ties I will, but I at least need ties to cut at the beginning.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By Jarrad
I was trying to end it with a stinger but it sounds stupid. I need to at least get some allies at first before I worry about backstabbing anyone, is what I was trying to say lol

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Also I just want to put it out there that I don't see myself being able to clock anyone for being anybody. I wouldn't know the most obvious people playing as someone else in this game, because I've been so far removed from the community. I do love Stranded as a series, it's one of my favorites of all time, but I have a hard time fitting in/spending time off season on Discord and the like. Hopefully after this I'll have a better footing and will actually make some proper connections to continue but as far as this twist goes, I think it will help me in that I doubt anyone will know who I am but also hurt me in that I will have no idea who anyone else is either. But that makes it all the more exciting when I do learn who's behind the curtain round by round.

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By Jarrad
Oooooh look at me winning individual immunity at the first tribal council! Only qualm of it is it labeling me as a threat but at least it puts me in a position where I'll be valued as an asset on the tribe. And definitely don't mind being safe the first time we go to tribal council. Yippeeeeeee

Jarrad

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe