:heart: :heart: Viimeiset Neljä :heart: :heart:

You've made it to the final four! It's been a wild ride to watch you make it all the way here! Every day has been a challenge and an adventure, yet here you are! I tip my hat to you! :hattip:

1. How does it feel to make it to the final four? Did you expect to make it this far? What do you think helped you make it here?

2. Even in the final days of tribal you all delivered! Daisy was taken out of the game. Tell me about what happened last night leading up to that vote. I'm just dying to know!

3. It's time to get your affairs in order here. Who do you want to stand next to at the Final Tribal Council? Does anything stand in your way? How are you going to fix that problem?

4. If you are lucky enough to be at the Final Tribal Council, how do you think your reception by them is going to be? What do you think you'll need to answer for?

Good luck! You're so close to the finish line! You just need to push for a little while longer to take the win! :pop: :party:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:29:53 am
:heart: :heart: Viimeiset Neljä :heart: :heart:

You've made it to the final four! It's been a wild ride to watch you make it all the way here! Every day has been a challenge and an adventure, yet here you are! I tip my hat to you! :hattip:

1. How does it feel to make it to the final four? Did you expect to make it this far? What do you think helped you make it here?

It's really incredible to be here again, I really thought the last time I played would be it, no more returning. But once I changed my mind, I knew I had to put on a performance for the ages this season. I am honestly surprised at how low my threat level has been this season. I have had immunity a lot during some of the more difficult parts of the game. But playing as hard as I can, and not being willing to just go with the flow all game helped me get here. Not to mention good looks and charm, of course.

2. Even in the final days of tribal you all delivered! Daisy was taken out of the game. Tell me about what happened last night leading up to that vote. I'm just dying to know!

Leading up to the vote, I convinced Ben and Sharn that i had an extra vote, but neither knew the other knew. Jarrad and Daisy were voting Ben, Sharn was ready to take out Ben, and Ben was on Jarrad. This set the stage for me to go into tribal, and realize I needed to take control of the narrative. Everyone took out a gun and pointed it at someone different, except nobody was pointed at Daisy. She was going to make FTC, and make it so that either I had to win Final Immunity or firemaking. I might still have to, but I needed control of the narrative. I whispered Ben and Sharn to vote for Daisy, and they did. I know everyone thought it was a stupid move, but it benefited only me. I completely controlled every single aspect of the vote, and set myself up for the most optimal position to make FTC after having lost Mat the night before.

3. It's time to get your affairs in order here. Who do you want to stand next to at the Final Tribal Council? Does anything stand in your way? How are you going to fix that problem?

I feel like Sharn needs to go if I want to win FTC. I could still lose even if she isn't there. But she has had SO MUCH more control than Ben or Jarrad. the problem is the boys want eachother out and are too stubborn to consider otherwise. Feels like if I want Sharn out, I need to send her to firemaking with Ben or Jarrad. But that could end up making someone's case look even better. It's going to be a tough call. I still think I stand to do well at FTC with Sharn there. But my best chance feels like against Ben and Jarrad.

4. If you are lucky enough to be at the Final Tribal Council, how do you think your reception by them is going to be? What do you think you'll need to answer for?

I am going to be put on fucking blast by this group. I don't know that this is a group of people who get really excited about blindsides, aggressive play, and being bold. I think they might care more about social/strategic intricacy, and how you treated people. At the end of the day if it is a bitter jury, I could lose no matter what. But if I can answer for my shadiness, my unpredictability, and my power, I think I will gain some respect.

And if I don't gain respect, fuck it. I kicked fuckin ass this season. I plan to write more later, just needed to get some thoughts out before I did immunity.

Good luck! You're so close to the finish line! You just need to push for a little while longer to take the win! :pop: :party:

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
Now for the climax. I am laying the foundation to secure myself a spot in F2. I am going to have to be as ruthless or more than I have been all game. But the end is literally around the corner. I'd rather bathe in someone else's blood than my own.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
I have done my best to convince Jarrad that Ben needs to go, so we have the best shot to take out Sharn at F3 since we can win immunity.

I have done my best to convince Sharn that I will take her to F2, and that she needs me more than ever now so I can try and win final immunity.

I have done my best to convince Ben that I will sleep with milk in my beard if I make it to FTC.

I know what I am capable of, and I know that I should be going to ponderosa tonight. If it happens, it will sting, but like I said before: nobody can take away the fact that i kicked fuckin ass this season.

If it doesn't happen, the Golden God will be here to rise with the sun one last time.

Let's fucking get it.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
I really did it. This was such a hard game. But fuck was it ever fun.

I'm going to finish the job. For myself, for you guys, for my fallen comrades, but also for L.

I promised to give this thing my all, and pay as much respect to their legacy as I can. I know I have played a bloody game. But I hope it is one that they would have been proud of.

I told Poody this a year or two ago I think. But it was a really hard pull to swallow to come up so short last time. I knew it was it for me, that was my chance to win, and I played amazing, but it didn't happen. I understood why they voted me out, and I still voted for L to win. But I had regrets, I wasn't satisfied with myself. That all changed though when Poody told me what happened a long while after the season ended. It made me stop and really take a second to think about L, the experience, my feelings, and just life. It was a difficult thing to experience for me, and I can only imagine those close to them in person. But I spend so much time thinking about me, in that moment all the personal thoughts went away. Sometimes those sobering moments really put things into a different perspective for you, and that one satisfied my regrets. I ended up feeling the opposite, and being happy that things went the way they did and that L won. I have brought this up before, but it is just a game and people might read this and think I'm being a dumbass. But life is real, and the loss of life is real. I didn't even have to decide, my mind was just set to being at peace after that. It took me a bit to come to terms with the event, but I didn't want to hold onto any baggage after out of respect.

Eventually though, I got the call asking if I have the itch. And it's funny, because I am ultra competitive, so the itch will never be scratched. But being at peace from it all, I felt like my skates were already hung up. I didn't see Stranded as just a fun game to dick around in any more. There was a lot more meaning behind it, which is probably what ended up convincing me to decide to come back. Not only could I try and scratch that itch, but I could try and bring a new me to the game that would make it more fun, more exciting, and more meaningful to me in my pursuit of honoring the legacy. I came back with a fearlessness and ambition for exciting gameplay.

I hope I didn't disappoint.
Lara Álvarez liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe