By Lara Álvarez
Hola David! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Es increible to see you here in the Final 5! I am so happy for you!!! :inlove: 24 people started this game, and you are one of only 5 remaining. So close - but still so far. I know you can make it to the end!

1. So tonight, you had the hard decision of vot...I mean. You got to sit at camp tending the fire while everyone else went to Tribal Council and voted out Mat. How do you feel the night went for you - would you rather have been at tribal council? Do you think things would have been different if Sharn had not played her advantage on you?

2. Four other people here. Let's get down to the nitty gritty - tell me about each of your fellow players. What are their strengths? Weaknesses? Do you trust them? Do you want them in the end with you? Can you beat them?

3. Now let's shift focus to the jurors. There are a lot of them, and Ponderosa is not full yet. Do you think you have anyone in your corner? Enemies you might need to convince? Where do you think their heads are at?

4. And just to remind you again - it's final 5. Are there still moves to be made to make your stamp on this game? Or is your focus on self-preservation? The jury can't see what you're doing behind the scenes - how are you proving to them that you deserve this?

Buena suerte, mi dios dorado!!! The end is in sight!!!

Lara Álvarez

• Host
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Hi Lara, I'm doing an unconventional confessional. Appreciate you.

Tonight might be the hardest I have played in all of my days of stranded. Ben and Sharn both think I have an extra vote, and Daisy literally gave me 15 coins without me having to do the convincing. I have 1 coin shy of DOUBLE the amount of Stranded seasons.

I am going to absolutely go ballistic tonight, and probably go down in a blaze of glory, but if I can fucking pull one over on Sharn and Ben here, i might have a winning play tonight. I don't want to spoil the fun too much, but it's going to be fun (:

If I go, this has been a BLAST. Fuckin balling out till the end of the 4th quarter, even if I'm playing on one good leg

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Cold blooded murder I just fucking flipped Sharn and Ben onto Daisy with 9 minutes left in tribal with whispers. Whose says Davo cant hang with the new kids on the block

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Lara Álvarez wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:43:06 pm Hola David! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: Es increible to see you here in the Final 5! I am so happy for you!!! :inlove: 24 people started this game, and you are one of only 5 remaining. So close - but still so far. I know you can make it to the end!

1. So tonight, you had the hard decision of vot...I mean. You got to sit at camp tending the fire while everyone else went to Tribal Council and voted out Mat. How do you feel the night went for you - would you rather have been at tribal council? Do you think things would have been different if Sharn had not played her advantage on you?

The night was eye opening and isolating. Felt a bit like this if anyone gets the reference:

I think it was lining up to be Mat either way. I was swinging for the fences last tribal to make another play happen, but Sharn tried to cut me off at the knees. Ironically she still holds loyalty, but it was very eye opening. Sharn wants things Sharn's way. Well David wants things his way, and he is going to get it. It sucks to lose Mat as a great shield, but I couldnt go to the end with him.

2. Four other people here. Let's get down to the nitty gritty - tell me about each of your fellow players. What are their strengths? Weaknesses? Do you trust them? Do you want them in the end with you? Can you beat them?

Ben and Jarrad hold more threat level in challenges, Daisy is perceived to be a goat but has more to show than she lets on, and Sharn is bad in challenges but very strong socially and strategically. But I can go on and on about the pros, and the cons, and about taking out a threat, but we are all threats. I need to make it to FTC, and I know I will have a shot. The people who have been caught up with a specific person have not gotten their way and been out of the loop. I have consistently known what is happening, and been active in a large number of impactful votes. I know that I will probably get blasted at the end, but the alternative to my game was to try and stay with the Payunya 3.0 team, and hope that I'm not on the bottom while voting out people that I had pre-dated loyalty to. I took a proactive approach for the entire game, dictating numerous blindsides, taking out massive threats to my game when it didnt make sense for other people, take enormous risks, win clutch challenges, multiple of them proving my awareness of the game and the people around me. I could sit at the end with Daisy and Jarrad and have the best game to show for, but I would be setting myself up to be required to win the final challenge. I want to sit at the end and be able to say that I got myself there, and held the most control out of the finalists.

3. Now let's shift focus to the jurors. There are a lot of them, and Ponderosa is not full yet. Do you think you have anyone in your corner? Enemies you might need to convince? Where do you think their heads are at?

I think I have Mat and Kylie in my corner no matter what. I think I don't have Michelle and Daisy no matter what. Id like to think I have a good chance to get Tessa's vote. Tegan could go to anyone. Sarah could go to Sharn Jarrad or I most likely. I think Baden is a toss up but I have a good chance at his. Nova could go anywhere. Spelling it out makes it seem like Ben needs to stay, even though I think he could still win.

It seems like Sharn could be getting a lot of votes in many scenarios. But I don't know that people in the game can be convinced of that. It would be cold blooded to cut her at 4, but it might be a game winner.

4. And just to remind you again - it's final 5. Are there still moves to be made to make your stamp on this game? Or is your focus on self-preservation? The jury can't see what you're doing behind the scenes - how are you proving to them that you deserve this?

I might not have laid this out before hand because it was so crazy, but my thought process going into 5 was to both focus on self-preservation, and showing the jury the level of influence I have. I know they probably think I made the wrong move. But every single person at tribal tonight said they wanted something to happen that wasn't what happened. I have to set myself up to be able to make the end and say I controlled a significant amount of the game.

I could lose this game. But nobody can take away the fact that I absolutely fucked shit up this season, which is exactly what I planned to do. I didn't dominate the game top to bottom in every single aspect, but almost nobody ever does. I was a target since before when we had more than 20 people, and I have battled my way to the top again.

Time to lock in, do some damage, and wash the blood off my hands in the ocean when all is said and done.

Buena suerte, mi dios dorado!!! The end is in sight!!!

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe