By Juuso Makilahde
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
By David
I fucking made F6, have flipped back and forth, and I'VE ONLY SPENT ONE COIN IN THIS BITCH. And that one coin let Sarah buy an idol.

Let's talk about personal satisfaction. The first time or two you play Stranded, I feel like the objectives are completely different. You don't really get the whole experience until you have really been through the ringer. I don't know the exact number someone can figure it out, but I've played well over 100+ days of Stranded, making merge 4/4 times and single digits 3/4. Back to back Top 6. I am very satisfied with my legacy. I've done a lot of personal growth over those 4 seasons, but have always maintained that bullshit ass, over-confident spirit that you've come to know and love. This time is truly different though. Ironically I have played with people from Indonesia in every single season I have come back for. But this experience has been so radically different from the last 3. It's not going to end the same way as the last 3 did either.

I am here to make FTC. I am here to fuck shit up. I have fucked a ton of shit up, and now it's time to double down and make FTC.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts
By David
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 9:16:41 pm
Kuusi Viimeistä
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Welcome to the final six everyone! You're not comfortably working your way through the end game. Now more than ever will you need to work hard to get yourself into the most advantageous spot into the finals. But please don't forget to celebrate your achievements that you've made already!

1. Now that the numbers have dwindled down to six, how has the dynamic changed? Does in impact who you talk to or how you talk to them?

The dynamics are so incredibly different and important now. The stakes have been raised. This run I am having is improbable, but the further I go the hungrier I am. I have played a Big Game. Is it a winning game? We will see. I talk to everyone. How I see people evolves, but we are in the stage where only 3 or 4 more moves will be made. We have reached peak evolution. It's time to position each vote in a way that will make me be able to represent my game to the jury as a winning one. I need to reach the Final 4 with as few challenge competitors as I can. I lost Final 4 Immunity by a technicality last time, and I want to position myself to be able to win an advantage, and destroy that challenge. There is no hiding like Jon said. It's time to kick it past 6th gear and redline this bitch to Final Tribal.

2. In a week this will all be over. I want you to reflect on your time in the game. Earlier in the season I spoke about high highs and low lows, tell me about your favorite victories and your biggest struggles.

I don't want to go too far down memory lane. This sums up it up better than I can put into words:

I have had a lot of ups and downs this season, but I am dialed in to win. I need to spend time figuring out how to answer this question in significant depth, because if I want to win it will be important for my Jury Discussion.

3. Guessing Aliases was a huge part of the game this season. Of the remaining players, are there any you have suspicions on? does it matter to you anymore who these people are?

The further Davo got into the game, the less it mattered. It is a really cool dynamic to me, I have quite enjoyed it. But who everyone is has little significance on the way the game is being played. Nobody has accurately guessed who I am, and even if they did, I wouldn't care. Since the coins are now only being spent instead of earned, I am worrying more about how to manage my finances than about who I am playing with. The way I see it, if at FTC we are allowed to out ourselves, I have a really great story arc and reasons for coming back to do what I'm doing. If we arent able to out, I think I stand a good shot socially, strategically and physically.

4. Michelle seemed pretty shocked by her vote out, what part did you play in her blindside (if at all) and how did you come to that conclusion? Do you think it was the optimal move for you? What doors does it open for you in the future, or if you didn't like the vote...how are you going to overcome?

I blindsided the heck out of her. I didn't win or have any safety, but I told everyone but her and Jarrad that I wanted to vote Michelle. Earlier in the day, Daisy approached me about a F3 of Her Ben and I. Ben and I discussed it, and both shared some initial reservations. Ultimately we agreed to it...

But in my mind, from tonight on it's The David Show. A little F3 shin dig here, maybe a couple of F2 get togethers. I'm just having fun with it; In my mind, I'm going to dominate the end game, or go out in a blaze of glory. I agreed to all of the deals, but they are only vehicles for me to get what I want. I have been looking to eliminate Michelle for a while, and the time was now. Last night after tribal, I went to Michelle and said "Looks like they were trying to vote you out there last time Michelle. You might need to be careful." to drum up some suspicion. Mostly for kicks, but I wanted to plant that seed that snakes were lurking. That way, when I blindsided her tonight, she knew exactly whose name was on the return label for her votes. I am trying to play bold and aggressively, while putting forth more of a calculated and cool demeanor. But I don't want to look like a follower.

This decision was entirely mine tonight, and Daisy even told me that earlier. When the F3 formed, I was asked who to vote, and I told Ben and Daisy i want Michelle. She is a triple threat like Tegan, and I sent her home just like I did to Tegan. Sharn had to blindside her F3 with Michelle and Jarrad to do the move, and the thing is, I made it so she had no choice. Sharn has had the most Agency in the game, but Ben using the idol is giving me an opportunity to make her force her hand more. I was honest with Mat and he was on board almost instantly. He even blindsided Jarrad apparently which I told him he didn't have to but that I would. It's like when coach tells you there is an optional skate, you are gunna fuckin go, because you know there will be some shit if you dont

This move put me in the drivers seat for this game. I feel like I can compete in the immunities, but I can also survive without them. I have 41 fuckin coins to buy the last few advantages. I have loyalty with everyone in the 6.

No one man should have all this Power.

Good luck! May you live to see another day!

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Ben needs to be eliminated in the next 2 votes. Ideally I think setting myself up for a F5 of 3 Bananas, Daisy and Sharn will work the best. Jarrad and Mat can win challenges, and I do have to consider Jarrad having some coin to blow. He might need to go first. It will depend on the immunity. I think F4 of Me, Ben, Daisy and Sharn might be the play though. Daisy has coin though as well. Might need to bring Jarrad after all. I'm going to need to convince Mat to work with me on these advantages to keep them out of the wrong hands. If we knock out Ben or Daisy, I think me or Sharn could get some coin from it. Jarrad would probably be more upset and not give me coin. A lot of variables to factor.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
also im super high and just realized that Stranded days probably arent the same as survivor days, so I might not be at 100 yet I have no idea

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
This is incredibly risky. But on the plus side, I got free F5 and Sharn feeling even more like she owes me now. Mat is probably going to get iced out here, which really fuckin blows. But I didn't have to vote him out.

If Jarrad or Daisy leave tonight, I straight up manipulated the tribe into doing my bidding without even being there

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
By David
Everyone should come hang out here , Davey is feeling pretty lonely at camp.

But I am thinking of devising a plan that could be a fake idol. Something to do with me being sent back to camp, and having a certain amount of time before tribal votes were in to complete another box puzzle in order to get a second password to an idol, good at F5 only. I spent time in the Box during tribal in case anyone looked to see who was online, and it showed me there.

It might not come to fruition, but if i feel like I am going to be in danger next vote, I might just have to pull out a fake idol and bluff myself to F4.
Juuso Makilahde liked this

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe