'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:

Juuso Makilahde

• Host
Juuso Makilahde wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:40:37 pm 'Onnittelut' on another amazing tribal council! :party:

You've made the top 10 and it's time to start looking towards the end!

1.It seems like a lot can change in 24 hours! Now that we are in the heat of the game, things can change moment to moment! I feel like this tribal council is a very good example of that. How do you feel about the results? Did you see it coming or were you blindsided?

2. Stranded is full of High Highs and Low Lows. What are you experiencing right now? If you're high, how do you maintain that? If you're feeling low, how do you fix that?

3. You have a history with these people now that gets more and more complex every day. How do you intend to navigate the social aspect of your allies and enemies?

4. What's next for you? The game seems more open than ever! Grab it by the horns and ride! We want to hear about your feelings on the future and how you're going to escalate your game to the next level!

5. This question is more of a space for you to vent about something (or someone!) that is really upsetting or bothering you. Juuso is here to listen. I promise it will stay between us! :tea:
1. Lets lets loose in here. I feel like Ive been too up tight. What a fuckin round. I realized today that I played last round one too early. I showed my cards, and got myself in some hot water. Kylie ended up being seen as the figurehead, which unfortunately got her blindsided. I was pretty sure it was going to be me, but I shared my thoughts about the situation initially. Now that I have had some time to cool down, I just want to start off by saying when or if you read this after the season Kylie/Susie/Whatever I will call you now, it was a pleasure to get to know you. I could always tell that you had a wise maturity, but a youthful energy as well. Nobody is surprised you were a fan favorite, you rock!

In terms of the results, I am happy to be still in the game. Me having the attitude that I do about it all has allowed me to be a little more open now about things with people after tribal.

2. I try not to get too high and too low. I am pretty hard on myself from all my time in sports, so I usually find it easier to get low than to get high, even though im usually high every night #DabGate2021
When you get low, you need to lean into it. It can be difficult to be vulnerable when you are riding success, so trying to be authentic when it counts usually is the first step. This isn't my first rodeo though. I have already experienced the highs and lows of Stranded. The only thing I haven't experienced is winning, but Joe Thornton is my favorite player, so maybe Im destined for eternal greatness without a ring. Sorry you Americans are probably too lame to get that reference. You know why Im here already, and while it has evolved throughout the game, the core things stay the same. To keep it within the game terms of this season though, Fucking shit up is exactly what i feel like ive done. But im not done yet. Just surviving until the Merge I feel like was a feat in its own. I am one vote away from single digits again. Im sure plenty of people have, but making single digits 3 times would be awesome. I'm not putting stock in it, maybe im a bit superstitious. But if somehow I squeak by one more frigin round, it would feel like another feather in the cap for me.

3. It is going to be HARD to navigate these relationships let me tell you.

Daisy - She called me a cunty debate boy, bottom feeder, up Kylies ass, probably a few other things. We all know about #DabGate2021. Surprisingly we smoothed things over though. I think she will go after me. But I see a world where she doesnt at least for a little while

Michelle - She totally ghosted me today, but now she wants me to give her a few STIs before we leave the game. And we aren't talking about Subaru here. Shes a wild card. I dont think I have her vote, but ill keep sexing her.

Ben - Trying to come off as typical dude bro but I know he is holding back. He said he thought we would be enemies, but that he likes me. I dont think he will work with me in any world, but maybe if I get him a head and shoulders sponsorship he might give me strong safety like Troy Polamalu . I dont even watch football any more Im just trying to throw one in there for you American bros and broettes after the hockey one.

Baden - Baden loves Mean Girls? I see u Baden, except that u are Regina George . I wont make you figure out who between Tegan and Daisy is Karen, since i'm not THAT mean. You better watch out though, if Sharn is Cady, i might just be Janis

Tegan - You are so lucky that nobody else sees how deceptive and strategic you are playing. If anyone lets you stay past 8, you're going to win. If i'm not next, I think we will have a battle.

Jarrad/Mat - For now this wont be as much of a concern. If anything Jarrad, but I dont think he will betray me. Ive put it all out there for him. Mat could snake me but I dont think he does. Ill talk about them more another time if I stay.

Sarah - I have only known her for a bit, but based on how everything went we are pretty much rock solid now. Its kind of ironic. There is a small chance in the long term that me fucking the other side over pays off in the loyalty Sarah gives me. We have a good connection, and I think there is a SMALL chance I can extend it further into the next person

Sharn - There is a lot to say about Sharn. Probably my closest relationship personally outside of Kylie. I felt like Baden for a bit too, but after a few things I heard I think he is playing me. But anyways, Sharn and I has a really vulnerable discussion earlier. I think we can come to a place where we have some trust with one another again . It is shocking to me, because I literally just about voted her out. I think it is partially a testament to my social game, but I don't want the impression to be that I am playing her. I mean the things I say, and am willing to be loyal to her. I just saw in my eyes if we could survive this vote, with Sarah we could dominate. I didn't want it to be Sharn, but everyone else seemed to. If i flipped back and voted Kylie, I would have looked like the biggest fuckin snake. Did what I chad to do. Im sad to see Kylie go, but I am happy to see Sharn stay. Mixed emotions. All of it is kind of bad though because she is still hesitant about it. We'll see man, that one is complicated. But I think we will be close outside the game.

4. What is next for me? One of two things, maybe three. Ponderosa, getting back into a majority, or staying minority and having allies get picked off for a bit. My gut this season really points to the borrowed time, so I think the first one. Regardless, I am going to go big or go home. I want to go big game hunting and snipe out Tegan, having her and Tessa on my mantle would be big for the resume, pending making it there and the Jury not being bitter. I think with the next vote, i see a few angles.

- Me as the easy focal point boot, since nobody will be too upset (Likelihood 7/10)
- Another yellow like Mat or Jarrad to diminish the numbers (7/10)
- Sarah to flush the power out (6/10)
- Ben as a challenge threat, but i think this one is on pause for now (2/10)
- Baden or Daisy if they get too complacent, but this is a BIG stretch (1/10)

Or

- Tegan gets blindsided by me pulling in Ben for a mutual interest vote for one round. And potentially Sharn if its right (2/10)

5. The only person starting to bother me is Baden. He feigns ignorance to an extent which I understand, but then just orchestrated that blindside. But I can tolerate it. I dont get super irritated easily any more.

David

• Uluru Tribe

Uluru Tribe
  • Awards: Posts